28. Same as us

Omniscient pov

Kennedy set up vons plate and sits it on the table .

"Dayvonnnnnn! " she sings as he comes down the stairs shirtless . She looks at him and rolls her eyes " you Ran out of shirts or something?" She asks him .

"Shut up I needed you to dry my back " he tells her handing her the towel . He just wanted to show off his body again because she likes it , he could have dried his back himself . She knew it to , but she enjoyed touching him . In the most respectfully way possible .

She grabs the towel and watches his muscles flex . She smiles the entire time and he did the same . "Your eggs getting cold " she tells him. He turns around and slowly takes the towel from her hands .

"Thank you " he mumbles think winks .

"Boy " she burst into laughter and pushes him "your not a sex symbol "

He laughs and sits at the table . He did try to be sexy with her but she tried her best to ignore it . They both played with each other like that just so see how far they could go without it being stopped . In the back of Kennedys head she always wondered if one day she would be so lost in his eyes that she wouldn't be able to stop it anymore and it would just go to far .

"First question " she starts and he groans forgetting he promised her that " what does foe nem mean ? " she asks and he laughs .

"Girl you coulda googled that " he shakes his head "it's what we call our gang or folks up here . aint you from here? "He questions

"Sadly " she mumbles " okay next question , why you got so many tattoos of the number sixty four ? "

"Why you be looking at me so hard ? " he smirks

"Cause you don't ever have on no damn clothes "

" well that's where I'm from and fuck sixty third just in case you aint know , and fuck tooka to " he snaps getting serious.

"Bipolar maybe " she mumbles as he calms back down "how you get in the bed with me last night ? " she asks . He gets up and puts his plate in the sink then stands in front of her with his arms crossed .

"Sleep walking "

She sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes " you so cap " she laughs and he joins .

"Nah forreal I don't know , you warm and soft . My pillow don't even feel like that " he shrugs still standing in front of her .

"Awe " she mumbles loosing track of her thoughts . She had other questions lined up in her head but they disappeared after he said that .

"So what we doing today ken killa ?" He asks walking off

"Well I have to go look at apartments, I don't know what your doing "she tells him and start washing the dishes . Von grabs a chair and sits next to her by the sink .

"Why you doing that for ? " he asks with an attitude

"Because I gotta move out "

"You don't have- "

"Von please don't start " she rolls her eyes . He huffs and lays his head on her hip. She thinks it's weird at first but then adjust .

"Fine , Imma come with you "

Kennedy looks down at him and shakes her head "don't you have a gang to tend to ? " she questions ,curious as to why he wanted to spend so much time
with her .

"You sound like a old ass white lady " he laughs "and them niggas aint my kids "

"Speaking of kids " she starts "do you have any ? "