7. Jet

Kennedy banks pov
Thursday 8/11

 I get out my car and grab the dozen of donuts from out my passenger seat

I get out my car and grab the dozen of donuts from out my passenger seat . I fluff out my natural hair a bit before walking into work with a large smile . Ever since Daniel and I went on our date I feel like a new woman . Happier , free , replenished . I even took off my lace front and whipped out my curls . It's like I finally got some spirit back in my life .

"Goodmorning work family " I smile, receiving them back .

"Someone's happy this morning " jordie smiles .

"Yep so happy I brought donuts , everyone come take some " I smile setting them down in the break room .

"Oop what got u so perky today ?" Jordie asks

"Waking up " I smile .

"Mhm waking up next to me " Daniel grins walking into the room .

"Ooooouuuuu " everyone chants .

"Okay stop it wasn't like that , we got in a little late from the movie and I just stayed the night . " I shrug

"Ou girl how was it ? " a girl named jamia asks

"The movie was pretty good - "

"No girl the dick !" The girl yells

Jordie started choking on her donut while laughing and Daniel just laughed and walked away . I chuckle and get to work . We didn't even have sex yet . How would I know ? I mean he really wanted to but I explained to him how I wanted to take things slow and get to know each other better . I mean yeah we've known each other for like a year but we just started dating . I want to know that I'm mentally prepared before sleeping with anyone .

Lunchtime came around and Daniel said that he needed to go drop off something for his dad. He asks if I wanted to go but I politely decline . Mostly because I'm finally starting to like him and I don't want him meeting my mother from hell anytime soon to scare him off .

I decided to spend my lunch hour taking my brother some left over donuts . I haven't seen him since the cookout and I really need to talk to him about Daniel . As much as he hates to admit it I know he likes hearing my gossip

"Hey jordie I'm about to go take my brother the last of these donuts , wanna come ? " I ask seeing her walking to her car .

"Awe nah girl I'm actually leaving early today but tell his fine ass I said hey " she says and I laugh nodding . I get in the car and make my way over to Durk .

After I arrive I get out the car and walk to the front door ignoring the nasty stares I was getting from von and his lil girlfriend .

"Do you not have no where else to be at ? " she asks . I ignore her and knock on the door . They make a couple of smart remarks and I look at them and chuckle.