42.Fabricated

Omniscient pov

"Von I really need you right now . Your who I want . I love - "

Dayvon sits in the car by himself , replaying Kennedys voicemail over and over again just to feel the small amount of warmth it gave him at the moment . He thought about calling her back and forgetting everything that happened so they could be together . But his stubbornness refrained him from doing so . His anger is still fresh no matter how much he tried to cover it up or ignore it . He felt like he put himself out there and she took advantage of it . Thats what hurt him the most .

He quickly locks his phone and puts it in his pocket . "Wassup gang you ready to go ?" Durk asks him getting in the car .

"I'm ready "

Kennedy banks pov

(How Kennedy really looks in the chapter )

"You look pretty bitch "jordie squeals .

"Thank you " I smile. I invited her out with me to get prepared for Daniels dads dinner, since Daniel said that I had to be 'dressed up' . We went to the hair salon ,and I got a silk press sew in . Then we went to the nail salon, and I got a full set acrylic. I also got my eye brows threaded, and face waxed . Most of it was for me because I've given up on my appearance lately and I need to get it together .

"I'm actually so glad that you and Daniel are finally talking again , even if it is just for his dad " she says as we get in the car about to go to the mall to get my dress .

"Yeah I guess it's a start " I shrug .

"Do you want to work things out with him ? " she asks .

"I honestly don't know " I tell her . Being away from Von has my head all messed up that the thought of getting back with Daniel has crossed my mind . But I don't let it stay for to long . He disrespected me , and my family, and that's something you can't forgive no matter who it is .

"Well whatever y'all do you gone be a bad bitch walking "

I laugh at her as we pull up to the mall then walk in . We stop at a couple dress stores and don't see anything we like so we just decide to go buy perfume until we seen a decent place to get my dress .

"How does this one smell ? " jordie asks me . I smell it and frown my face

"Jordie thats cologne " I tell her

"I know , my mans birthday is coming up so I have to get him a gift " she smiles

"Mannnnn. ?! " I question

"Yes girl you thought I was finna be a lonely single hoe with cats ? Tuh no " she shakes her head . Damn note to self ,don't buy a cat .

"Well tell me about him " I smirk

"He a little on the short side , about 5'9 . He got dreads , brown skin , a perfect ass smile and
He's funny as hell " she explains. I stop walking and look at her "ouuu and you know I got a thing for hood niggas "

"Von ? " I asks . She looks at me then starts laughing .

"Girl no " she laughs and I akwardky join her "why would you even think that ? "

"I don't know it kinda sounded like you were explaining him " I shrug and she looks at me weirdly "I mean not that I care or anything like that " I lie

"Nah I left him in the past , with his aint shit ass " she shakes her head . I nod and start looking at a perfume set . "Damn not to far in the past " she mumbles .

"Huh ?" I asks her . I Turn around to see Von and Durk walking in the store laughing . "Shit " I mumble

Omniscient pov

"Shit " Von mumbles spotting Kennedy . This is the moment he dreaded to happen the most . Seeing her during this break up . Seeing her made his head spin , thinking of everything that happened the night she left . He hated feeling that type of hurt, and he knew that seeing her again would make it resurface .

"Aye bro let's go to another store " Von says quickly to Durk about to walk out .

"Oh shit it's my sister " Durk says "Kennedy !" He yells loudly across the store getting everyone's attention . "She wit that one chick you ran thru , maybe you can bring her instead of Asian" Durk laughs walking off to them .

Von sighs and follows him walking slow as hell so that by the time he got there the conversation would be over . About a minute later he finally made it but the conversation is still going .

"Hell yeah we In here shopping cause we got a meeting with a producer tomorrow " Durk tells them

"Oh my god Von , I'm so proud of you " Kennedy says hugging him completely ignoring Von . He did the same to her and her friend since jordie is just staring at him . "Why didn't you tell me earlier ? "

"I didn't want to get you all excited over a maybe situation "

"To late " Von mumbles looking away . Kennedy looks at him and smiles a little .

"Hey Dayvon " Kennedy says lowly hoping to at least get eye contact . At least . He said nothing back and instead looked at Durk . Kennedy and Von are back at square one . When they first met he was rude and barely spoke to her and now it felt the same way . They shared so many moments together and Kennedy couldn't believe that she let the relationship reset like this . Now it might be really over.

"Well" Durk starts akwardly "I guess you weren't a very good house guest " he laughs. Kennedy fake smiles trying to hold back her hurt expression .

"Maybe " she shrugs "hey we gotta get going but good luck tomorrow " Kennedy smiles one last time then walks off before the tears started to fall .

"Bye " jordie waves then follows her . She watches Kennedy wipe her face and sniff before catching up to her . "Hey you okay ?"

"I'm fine " Kennedy mumbles

"What did he mean by a bad house guest ? " jordie laughs thinking it was just a joke . Kennedy shrugs and by the serious expression on her face she knew it wasn't a joke .

"Oh my god " jordie gasps "it was Von wasnt it ?" She asks

"What ? " Kennedy asks fake confused

"The dude you were crying over was Von wasnt it ?"

Kennedy looks at her then looks away "no "