38. Support you

Kennedy banks pov
Saturday 9/3

I wake up in a pool full of tears and ice cream while laying on the living room floor

I wake up in a pool full of tears and ice cream while laying on the living room floor . Looking around , I see that I'm alone ,and  sigh . I guess jordie left after I cried to her for hours . I appreciated her for being here though even if she didn't know the real reason why I was broken hearted.

I get up and go to the bathroom not even bothering to look in the mirror while brushing my teeth . I already knew I was going to cry when i looked at myself . My face transformed into a red ball of pain and almost all of my features are swollen. I knew I looked like a completely different person .

Knock knock

I groan and walk out the bathroom . Who could be possibly knocking on my door this early .

"KEN BANKS WHATS GOODIE?" Durk yells as I open the door . I smile a little then give him a hug " I missed you sista " he says walking in , then sitting on the counter in the  kitchen .

"I miss you to  " I laugh and he just stares at me .

"Kennedy what's wrong ? " he asks seriously . "You been crying ? "

"No " I lie trying to look away .

"Kennedy I swear to god I will have Daniel ass dropped tonight if yo-"

"Durk I'm okay " I cut him off

"No you not he got you in here crying and shut " he shakes  his head " I'm finna call Von "

I snatch his phone out his hand and put it in my pocket . "I'm not crying about Daniel " I shake my head . Then I realize what he said . "Did you say Von ? Y'all are talking again ? "

"Hell yeah you know that's my brother from another " he grins "he told me about y'all "

I smile a little . " really ? "

"Yeah I thanked him for letting you live with him , shit even buying you this crib . It's nice as hell you need some furniture in this bitch tho " he says then walks to the refrigerator " Tuh and some food "

"That's it ? " I asks referring to Von . All he told him was that he let me live with him like I'm some kind of bum . Like we didn't share any moments together . Like he didn't literally just ask me to be his girl . Like we weren't basically together for all that time . Wow .

"I mean you could use some decorations to but who am I to judge " he shrugs

"No not about that " I shake my head "that's all that Von told you ? "

"Yeah " he looks at me weirdly "he was supposed to tell me more or something?"

"nah " I look at him and shake my head "how was your party ? " I asks changing the subject .

"It was cool why you didn't come ?" He asks

"Not feeling to good, might be getting sick " I lie fake coughing .