58. Trill luv

Omniscient pov
(Recommended to play the song at the top while reading the chapter )

"Shut up " Von mumbles while kissing down Kennedys body . He gets on his knees and raises her dress up kissing down her thighs .

"Von?" she moans looking down at him , trying to push his shoulders back . He doesn't budge , and starts pulling her panties down her legs . "Von were in a studio " she whispers bending down to stop him .

"Fuck this studio " he mumbles picking her up off of her feet , connecting their lips again , For a sloppy wet kiss . Von starts walking into the booth to the couch and lays her on her back .

He pins his lower half on her while holding   her down on the couch . His aroused member presses against her causing pressure in between her legs .

Von pulls away from  the kiss and she takes a breath . "You trust me ?" He asks her . She shakes her head no , and he nods slowly . He puts his head in the crook of her neck and starts sucking on it . Then goes down to her breast , while discreetly unzipping his pants .

"Von we can't " she exhales shaking her head , feeling her body get weak. She realizes that they are still in a studio In a building full of people and tries to push him off

He ignores her rips her dress of before she could stop him . She grabs his arms as he enters inside her . A loud moan escapes her mouth,  and she quickly bites her lips to try to silence it . "Let me hear that shit baby " he groans in her ear going faster . He wraps one hand on the back of her head and pulls her into a kiss .

"Mmm" she moans in his mouth lifting her back off of the couch . Everytime she makes a sound he goes deeper inside her. Her nails drags up and down his back causing scratches and even little specs of blood to appear .  The pain of her scratches motivated him to thrust faster and deeper making a loud noise.

Kennedy closes her eyes and all she could see was a vision of Asians and Von kissing in the same spot that they are currently having sex at . She opens her eyes and looks at him feeling mad all over again .

She pulls away from the kiss and pushes him back so he could sit . She climbs on top of him not breaking eye contact once and slowly sits on his member .

"Shit " he groans biting his bottom lip , putting his hands on the sides of her hips while she slowly rocks back and forth, looking at him . She remembers the words that Asian said and it made her a angry  . Von is hers and Kennedy intends on keeping it that way .

She pulls his dreads back making his head face the ceiling as she starts bouncing up and down
At a fast pace . "Shit Kennedy " he winces in pleasure . She holds his dreads still and starts sucking on his neck leaving love marks , as he digs his nails into her hips as she rides him .

Kennedy arches her back and starts twerking on his member making him shift in his seat . "Fuck Kennedy hold on " he groans trying to move her .

She shakes her head and holds him down on the couch doing the same thing . He cuffs his hands around her ass as it bounced up and down on him making him grunt and even let out a few moans .

She lets go of his dreads and kisses his lips a few times as she slows down and start winding her hips on his member .

"Fuck Kennedy " he moans out not even caring how it sounds . The moist, warm feeling of her vagina going up and down his shaft caused him to feel sensitive all over his body and he started to finally feel the full affect of sex . Not just fucking .... but sex

"D" she starts and whines her hips in the motion of a letter d .

"Wait" exhales

"A " she bites her lip throwing her head back while grinding .he  Grabs her waist and closes his eyes . "Y" she moans moving her hips to make a y .

"Baby you gotta chill Imma fucking nut  in you " he groans out trying to push her body away .

"V " she says going slower . He grips her waist tighter pushing her down to where every inch of him is inside her , while making complete eye contact . "O"

He looks into her soul and kisses her lips . He moans into her mouth while he let himself release and they groan at the same time "n"

She collapses on the side of him and stares at the floor . Reality finally hit and she realized they were still in a damn studio, and They had just had sex . She's beyond embarrassed .

While she was lost in her thoughts Dayvon discreetly wiped away three tears that escaped his face during the ending of the sex. He'd never cried during sex before , or even felt as soft as he did today . The feeling was more than just lust today ... it was love .

"Dayvon ?" She calls out and he looks at her . "We could've just went to the car " she says and he starts laughing and lays his head on her shoulder .

"You trust me ? " he asks again hoping for another answer.

"Nope " she answers and he snaps his back up at her . She smiles and wraps his arms around him "I'm just playing I trust you " she tells him

"I was finna say " he starts "if you wanna fuck again just say that "
She laughs at Him and shakes her head .

"Boy come on  before we get caught "