75. Suspects

Omniscient pov

(Noonie )

(Bugg)

"Nigga remember when we snatched that nigga chain and gave it to unc cause we couldn't afford a birthday gift ? " Noonie asks reminiscing on him and vons memories together . They hadn't seen each other in years and the last time they did talk , Noonie and his twin bugg were on their way to jail for armed robbery.

Von was there that night when it happened but he got away with it by leaving . That always made him feel guilty for making it out because they stuck to the code and did the time while he was out making money .

"Hell yeah I remember that , unc was rocking that hoe proud as fuck " Von laughs dapping him up and looking at his uncle who's mugging them .

"Y'all was bad as hell " unc shakes his head stuffing greens in his mouth .

"Nah him and bugg was bad " Kayla points shaking her head

"Oh yeahhhh " Noonie yells pointing " y'all did kidnap her last boyfriend " he laughs while Kennedy and wayne choke on their food .

" y'all did what ? " they ask at the same time looking at them . Bugg and Von look at each other and start laughing .

"it's not as bad as it sounds , buddy was asking for it " Von says not making Kennedy or Wayne feel any better about the situation.

"On god he was talking crazy as fuck and he called my cuzzo a bitch , We wasn't going for dat " bugg shakes his head referring to Kayla . Kennedy raises her eyes brows and slowly starts eating again .

The more they talked and told stories about the past , the more Kennedy realized that moving away was the best decision for Von . The truth about old Von was coming out and he was a damn criminal . She was surprised he wasn't locked away for the rest of his life, and she was glad that she got to him before the police did .