18. Watch yo homie

Durk banks pov
8/25 Friday

I inhale the last of my blunt before getting out my car slamming the door

I inhale the last of my blunt before getting out my car slamming the door . I stomp my way to the crib and forcefully open the the door .

"Damn nigga whats wrong with you ? " juju asks while sitting on the couch in a living room full of all the guys .

"My nigga what the fuck ? I've been calling yo ass all week !" I yell looking at von .

"Bro ive been busy " he sighs looking away from me . I could tell he was lying .

"Busy doing what ?" I ask . "You know what I thought we was boys , but I see your loyalty ain't as deep as I thought it was . I ride for your ass through every dumb ass decision you make and you can't pick up the phone one time ? Bet nigga " I pause and throw a glass bottle that was laying around towards his head . He ducks . "see how long you stay breathing without me " I scoff then walk out . Done with that disloyal ass , bitch ass hoe ass nigga .

Talking bout he been busy . Fuck out of here .

Omniscient pov

Dayvon sat in silence while durks blow up replayed over and over in his head . His chest was heavy And he couldn't find the words to explain how he felt but he knew he was .. hurt . He felt like he let Durk down . And Durk felt the same way which is why he reacted the way he did . They were always there for each other and now von wasn't there when Durk really needed him. Durk was more hurt than angry , and Von knew it .

He couldn't believe that this blew up in his face All because of Kennedy . Von feels so guilty about her that he can't even look Durk into the eyes no more . He felt like a trader . Like he went against the grain , and they ain't even do anything . All he could think about was her and how Durk would lose his mind if he knew half the thoughts he had about Kennedy . He didn't even want to have them , sometimes they just popped up . Like when he passed by the burger spot , or when he saw lipgloss tubes , or crop tops on other females . He thought of her .

Sometimes he just rode by her job on purpose to see if she was at work. And that's what he was afraid of most . Being attracted to her .

"Damn " juju starts " felt like I just watched a highschool break up " he says and the guys start to laugh . Von shakes his head not finding it funny . He was still shocked and confused at the moment .

"That is some lame shit tho Von ,
India having a baby . I know he probably wanted to tell you first " Cisco calls out . Vons chest dropped to his ass making him feel ten times worse . Durk always told him how scared he was to bring a baby into the word . How he was afraid he wasn't good enough to be a dad . And how if he ever happened to have a child he would change .

"Pregnant ? " juju yells "by who ? "

"Man shut up " Cisco pushes him " why you been ignoring him ? " he asks von . He looks up at them and realizes there was only one way he was going to fix it before it went to far . The only way .