❤️Love ❤️

As we come to an end of 'crazy story ' I would like to dedicate this chapter to the passing of my king Von ❤️ when I first came up with the idea for this book he was still here with us , and when he passed I didn't even want to publish it .

I felt that it was disrespectful for me to publish a fictional book of his life when he's not even here to live out his real one . Then I realize that what Von left on earth was special , and it's his legacy. I want his legacy to live on to my kids and their kids , and for that to happen we have to keep him alive through his music , and remembering him for the good he did .

Although this is an fictional story about a portion of his life , writing chapters to this book keeps him alive in my heart and gives me a little bit of peace knowing that he's gone but never forgotten.

I've added characters from his life in the story so it can be realistic and make people laugh the way he did when he was still here .

I give my condolences to his family , to Asian , his baby mother , Durk and to any other close friends , or fans that are still broken over his passing . I've been having a hard time coping and honestly ending this book is like loosing him all over again but I know that he's coming back through a sequel.

Any foul words or character traits displayed through this book is for entertainment only and I mean no disrespect to Asian or anyone else I made an antagonist throughout the story .

We all love Von and I know he's looking down proud of his die hard fans still thuggin it out for him and sharing his crazy stories . Rest in paradise king 👑 we love you

 Rest in paradise king 👑 we love you

Dayvon Daquan Bennett