55. Dirty stick

Omniscient POV
Saturday 10/15

"Okay moo you ready ?" Kennedy asks the puppy with a bright smile on her face . "Sit ! " she demands and moo sits . "Okay roll over!"
Moo rolls over and she claps "now speak !" Moo let's out a small bark and she starts to laugh ."yessss! That's mommas baby right there " she squeals and bends down to pick him up .

Von walks in without her noticing , and stops to admire her as she laughs ,and plays with moo . They've been together for some time now and his feelings grew more and more each day . Everyday he wakes up , he cant wait to go find her and see her smile , or hear her laugh , Or wait for her daily corny joke . Some people needed coffee when they woke up , he needed Kennedy .

"Goodmorning weirdo " he speaks making her jump . He laughs and walks over to her .

"Goodmorning " she smiles and gives him a hug , touching his warm topless body . "You slept in late , don't you have to get to the studio ? "

"Nah actually all the studios are shut down today "

"Oop looks like money ain't got no money " Kennedy laughs "ain't that right moo " she smiles and taps his paw for a high five .

"Okay first of all " Von starts "your lame as hell " he laughs . "And it's because he's having a big party tonight in honor of me and durks single dropping " he tells her .

"Awe babe why didn't you tell me ? " she pouts putting down moo "I'm so glad that y'all music is finally going to be off the leash "

"Yeah me to , that's why we got to show up and show out tonight " Von smiles pulling her towards him .

"We ?" She questions .

"Duh "

"Uhm " she mumbles .

"Uhm what ? " he asks confused . He didn't know why she was acting so nervous .

"Well I just think you and Durk should enjoy this night together " Kennedy lies . Von furrows his eyes brows at her and shakes his head .

"Why you don't want to go ? You scared Dennis punk ass gone be there or something?" He asks getting upset .

"No " she sighs knowing not to correct him on his name. "it's just , the lasts time I came to an event I almost caused a full on brawl . I don't want anything else to go wrong when you've been working so hard "she tells him. honestly, She didn't want this party to go as left as the dinner did , and if Daniel is going to be there , she knew that's exactly how it would turn out ... AGAIN. She doesn't want to feel the guilt of being the reason why Von gets dropped from the label ,so she decided that it would be best if she stays away from his work life.

"Baby " he mumbles then picks her up and sits down on the couch , "you being on my arm can't cause anything to go wrong " he tells her "you my goodluck charm forreal " he smirks at her .

She smiles and kisses his nose , feeling better about the situation "you right , plus I'm so freaking proud of you " she giggles

"Exactly so be proud at this damn party "

"Okay fine " she rolls her eyes "but I don't have anything to wear and my hair looks a mess " she complains

"See I knew you was gone say this so I bought you a lil something " Von smiles then gets off of the couch to run to the room .moo starts following him while barking .

About a minute later, He comes back , out of breath , with two items behind his back .

"Why you breathing so hard ? " Kennedy laughs at him

"Cause this Mufuka started chasing me " he exhales pointing at moo. He leans over and catches his breath , while Kennedy laughs and then he proceeds to speak . "Okay I got you this dress " Von tells her pulling out a dress from behind his back .

"Oooouuu " she smiles grabbing it " this is gorgeous "

"I know right . Plus it's easy for me to take off "

"What ? " she asks and he shakes his head

"Nothing " he answers quickly "anyways , then I got you a wig "

"Von ! " she gasps watching he pull some hair from behind his back ." Where did you get that from ?"

"What ?I thought you wore this shit " he asks confused

"Okay but you didn't have to buy me one dang " she laughs

"Girl you need one " he jokes looking at her hair . She takes the wig and starts hitting him with it .
"Ouch ! " he winces.

"I hate you " she rolls her eyes .

"I love you " he smiles and then jumps on top of her , filling her face with kisses .

"Movvveee " she whines . They start play fighting and kissing at the same time . Von cherishes this moments so much . It made him feel like a kid again ,messing with a crush in school , or a pretty girl at the park . Kennedy is his crush everyday and it shows . He loved moments like this .

"Okay stop " Kennedy exhales while laughing .

"Yeah yeen want no smoke " Von boosts , standing up . Kennedy smirks and then discreetly gets up and jumps on him making him fall ."you fat ass " he laughs as they roll around on the floor .

"You such a child , I'm not about to wrestle with you all day " she tells him

"Okay well let's make a baby so they can wrestle with me all day " he says to her and she furrows her eyebrows.Von has been bringing up having a kid a lot lately , and it made Kennedy nervous. Of course she loves him and she wants to start a family with him one day , but not now . Not only is it to early , but they aren't ready . He just started his rap thing , and she finally figured out what business play she wanted to start up . A baby's just isn't in her plans at the moment, and probably wont be for a while .

"Moo's not enough for you ?" She asks him .

"Tuh " he smacks his lips looking at him " that dog do not like my ass " he says mugging him and moo barks . "Fuck you to hoe ass nigga " Von bucks at him .

Kennedy laughs and picks moo up " you gone stop bullying my baby "

"I thought I was your baby ? You a baby hopper " he rolls his eyes

"You are my baby " she says kissing him " a baby that's not getting no baby's " she mumbles and he snaps his head at her .

"Why can't we have a baby ? " he asks her seriously

"Von you don't know nothing about having a baby " she tells him while walking into the kitchen.

"Because I'm not gone be the one having it , you are " he points out while following her .

"Exactly" she starts "having it , changing it , feeding it , all of that . And where you gone be ? At the studio "

He sighs and shakes his head " I wouldn't leave you hanging like that , I would Fasho help out "

"So you gone be a full time dad and a rap star ? " she asks him

"Why not ? Bird man did it " he says and she stops to look at him .

"That's who your using to validate your point ? "

"Look the point is , I want to start a family with you Kennedy " he sighs

"baby I'm not going anywhere , so what's the rush ? " she asks him and he starts thinking . The truth is, the thought of her venturing out with her own buisness scared him . He loves how she wants to be independent and do her own thing but it made him feel like he wasn't going to be needed anymore . He felt like she's just going to leave when she gets on her feet and that's the last thing he wants to happen. Of course he hasn't told her this , because he didn't want to hold her back .

" nothing I guess " he shrugs . She pulls his head down for a kiss and he grabs her by her waist to deepen it .

"I'm not going anywhere baby " she mumbles on his lips "we have time "

"Mhm " he groans picking her up , not even caring about their conversation anymore . He's now interested in another topic .