𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

·:*¨༺     ★      ༻¨*:·

·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

Welcome, peasants.

- First of all, I wrote this book, because I've grown a attraction on HP characters and I've become addicted to Harry Potter.

- If you've visited my profile, or saw my username, then yes, I'm a K-pop stan. You can easily see how this book stood out with the rest of my books, which is funny.

- The main character, Nicolette, oh, I think you're going to love her. There'll be lots of character development so, wait. Also.. lots and lots of profanities so don't be surprised.

- The making of this book, is actually quite fun. I know that there's only a bit of readers, but every single read counts, and that makes me glad. The first parts of the book would be carefree and light so you better enjoy it while it lasts.

- Writing and reading are both of my escape from our harsh reality, I'm sure we all know about "Shifting", but since I'm not able to do it, I express my imaginations by writing.

- Don't judge the book by its cover, if you want to know what's going to happen, finish the book because I'm not dropping any noticeable hints.

I won't make this too long, I just wanted to remind all of you to have fun, comment because I'm amused when a reader comments on every chapter, and of course, please DON'T plagiarize my book, if someone does try, I'll immediately know, especially because I read a lot of HP and other books.

[2021 UPDATE] - For the multi-fandoms, hang on tight.

Have fun reading!

▬▬▬

©jisooberry

©jisooberry