ACT ONE

THE BEGINNING

"Every revolution begins and ends with his lips"
-rupi kaur

Cordelia Evans and Sirius Black's perspectives.

THIS IS A WOLFSTAR AND REMUS x OC FIC
regulus romance plot later

TW: alcohol, drugs, toxic relationships, violence, minor mentions of self harm, mental health, major character death and sex.

This is my first ever fanfic so the first few chapters are iffy, but I promise it gets better as you go. There are a lot of different relationships to portray.

If it seems like a plot line is being forgotten about IT ISN'T. I was just way too ambitious when beginning this story and now i'm trying to follow through on those plots to the best of my ability.

Each chapter title is the name of a song I feel like would fit the chapter, and each chapter contains a subtle reference to movies, books, ect.

I thought it would be cool to compose a story that could draw people in because they like seeing a hint at their favourite song or show or something because I love imagining scenarios to things lmao.

If you feel there needs to be credit where it's due, do not hesitate to reach out!

And at the end of each chapter there will be the song title and artist if you would like to listen while reading!

The goal is when the story is finished the songs will be added to a Cordelia & Remus playlist.

Note: Remus and Cordelia do not have a normal relationship! I purposely tried to make things seem to move too fast or painfully slow in their relationship because that's how Cordelia is experiencing it!!

Note: Sirius is an antagonist in this story—to cordelia—but should not be seen as the villain :( I promise he develops into the Sirius we all know and love, he just hates Cordelia's guts in the beginning.

Note: Have faith when you get to Cordelia and Regulus, just, trust me.

Note: It's a very slow build, but this stories main focus does evolve into life after Hogwarts + the war, and meant to show how quickly childhood really did end for them.

Enjoy!

WHERE WE ARE NOW.