Filler Chapter, duh

Chapter 82

Less than 6 years till Ainz Ool Gown arrives. That also meant 5 years of complete boredom as everything we had planned to do before they arrived were done ahead of time. Sis had this dream of building an unstoppable navy and see what other continents there were in this world.

I wasn't really against that idea but I wanted to spend some time tutoring this kid. He had nothing left so taking him out of the Holy Kingdom and into mine was quite easy. Nobody would notice a missing orphan beggar boy, especially during a time like this one.

Nobody probably told him but I could tell that this boy had potential, not to mention that his talent was rare as well as useful. Of course, he was never going to be strong as my guardians and much less the Warlords but I was going to turn him into an absolute powerhouse over the next couple hundred of years.

Did I say couple hundred years? Sorry, I should have said thousands. It's not everyday I see someone with an inherited will; besides, someone of this much talent is hard to come by. I was going to give him eternal youth one way or another and make him a commander of my armies. Kind of like a replacement Momon, but not necessarily needed.

In my opinion, it fit him. Momon's role in Canon Overlord was so his presence would calm down the people and give them an illusion of safety. Later on when people were more used to Ainz, they would look at Momon like a role model. Someone that other adventurers (and people) would strive to become.

While we did not need much of an earlier Momon, I felt like the latter Momon would be a good thing to have in this world, and it fit what Katakuri was in the One Piece World. Sure, it was all an act he had put up for Brulee, but it worked. He became the perfect genius older brother, the first Sweet Commander. He never fell on his back, and everyone always said that he was so cool. Oda purposely made him a better version of Luffy; similar powers ad abilities but better. His 1 billion 57 million country representing superiority over Luffy has his number is 56.

That was what I planned to make Monius into in this world; but this time I would not make it an act. He was free to have all the quirks he wants, but in public, he's going to be the figurehead, the mascot and symbol of the Arcanian Knights (a working progress).

To do that...I needed to change a few things about him. Since Haki was in all living things, it certainly existed but this world simply did not let it's inhabitants open up the true potential of their will-power.

This world was dominantly mana and soul attack based. The balance between the two shifted greatly between the last few hundred years and mana obviously did not want to lose its' grip on this world's power. Except...I can do what I wish and no amount of mana can stop me.

Me: Welcome to the Arcanian Empire.

Morius: Why did you bring me here?

Me: It's easier to train here. Less eyes, less trouble. Also, did I mention that I'm the Emperor here?

Morius: ...

Me: You're not surprised?

Morius: I think I honestly expected it. There's no one else who can hold such power. But it was a little surprising when you just randomly teleported me here.

Me: And here I thought I can spook you out a bit...

Morius: You act like a child.

*smack*

Morius: Ow!

Me: You try living over 4000 years in real time and a couple thousand more in hyperspace and not to get crazy! Innocence and being carefree is good for your mind. Not to mention that living in depression for eternity is not on my list of things to do.

Morius: ... so you are pretty old.

Me: *sigh* Have some respect for your teacher. I'm doing this for free you know? Not everyone gets the strongest being in the world to teach them how to fight.

I took out a notebook and started writing down all the things I needed to teach this kid. And to be fair, it was a pretty long list. Just being able to fight creates more trouble. I needed him to be a commander, which meant he needed to be skilled at everything.

Me: Got to say kid, there's a lot of things you've got to learn. Good thing we've got the time.

Morius: How long?

Me: If we're just talking about strong? I can do that instantly, but that's not really your power. That's borrowing from me and I don't do that kind of stuff to anyone outside Society. So instead, you're learning for a couple decades.

Morius: I'll be an old man when I walk out?!

Me: Your body won't age after 25, 26? eh, you'll still be youthful and all. A drop of celestial blood usually solves that problem. But once you drink that, know that no amount of begging will stop you from training.

Morius: I know

Me: I'm being serious. The training you go through will be...bloody...in the least. I meant that literally too.

Morius: I'll do it. I don't want to be weak anymore.

Me: Very well.

I raised my fist and smiled. I sensed a shiver go through his smile as he saw my attitude change completely.

Me: Lesson One. How to get beat up less painfully.

In the back of my head, I thought I heard the hallucination of Tim crying. Reminds me a lot when sis and I trained his haki.

(Author Note: Can we get an F for Tim for those who have read the last novel?)