Guild Powers

Chapter 8

In the middle of a field in Vanaheim, we decided it was time to set up our base. It needed to be perfect, so that wherever it may go, we can use it.

I took out Ouroboros from my inventory and used it.

Dev: You have activated the World Item 'Ouroboros'. You have been granted a single wish capable of changing the world itself...wait, how do you have this item already?

Me: I was bored so I just ran during the loading screen and I bumped into it.

Dev: Damn it! I thought I hid it really well!

He did, it was just that we knew where it was to begin with.

Dev: Well then, what is your wish?

Me: In Helheim there is a Grand Dungeon called Nazarick, is there not?

Dev: Well yes...it is one of the hardest dungeons as of yet. Nobody has attempted it since we thought nobody found it. How do you know?

Me: I wish for the same dungeon...an exact copy to be formed right here in this place with just a few alternations on the appearance.

Dev: The Great Tomb of Nazarick? In Vanaheim?

Me: Did I stutter?

Dev: I'm...I think I'm going to have to ask for permission from my boss. I'll be right back.

It was a few minutes before someone called us.

GM: Hi, I'm the GM of this server. It's nice to meet you again Ms. Fujitora. We looked into your character and it does explain how you know all of this.

Me: Of course, I had a hand in creating them in the first place.

GM: That you did. But unfortunately we cannot give you a complete copy of the dungeon in Vanaheim. Vanaheim's theme is the World of the Old Gods, an ancient theme rather than horror. We will have to remake the dungeon and give it to you. Would you like to give us a couple pointers on what you wish this Dungeon to be?

Me: Yes, first I want it to be at least the same difficulty, if not harder. That means at least 3000 NPC Levels if we complete it. Also, if I manage to complete it on our first try, make sure to award a World Item like Nazarick. Also, could I request you run the Dungeon through me before setting it?

GM: Of course Ms. Fujitora. Please note that creating a dungeon of this scale, even if we take most parts from another will take at least a couple days. We will inform you when we are done.

Me: Great, thanks GM-san.

*click*

Me: What next?

Diana: We need to find 'the cave' for Celestial Uranium. It's pretty much nothing right now, but you know what it's going to turn into right?

Me: Where could it be?

Diana: I don't know, but we need to find before it changes and glitch it.

We found the cave in Svartalfheim, the home of the dwarves. It was hard since there were hundreds of unexplored caves but that also meant a lot of grinding so it didn't really matter.

It was getting late and we only had an hour in real life until mom calls us down for dinner when we found what we were looking for. A pure white ore, Celestial Uranium. As of right now, it was pretty much useless. Only used for a few purposes that did almost nothing...but we knew that in a few months this stuff would become one of the most sought after things in all of Yggdrasil.