Sights on Revenge

Chapter 102

"I think I left the stove on"

White Sovereign, on the 11th United Planetary System Alliance Conference

Inter-Dimensional travel...I've achieved it. I found it. I've done it.

Thinking back on it, it was already quite logical and easy. The World Tree holding the infinite worlds was never in one dimension. Even with the help of magic, it would be impossible. The Tree was a body of pathways holding together the linked worlds throughout countless dimensions and realms.

As the new Yggdrasil, and one that specializes in magic (or pure magic to be precise), just a little bit of thinking it came to me naturally.

Me: Infinite worlds, infinite timelines...infinite possibilities

I knew right here and there that I would not be disclosing this fact or utilizing this ability to expand the empire anytime soon. We would need thousands of years of preparation to even take a single step forward but...

Me: I could have fun though, can I not?

In my room, I opened the secret vault where I kept some of my most precious materials. In the deep corner, I brought out the most precious of them all.

Me: Manga, only the best of the best too

Naruto, One Piece, Demon Slayer, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gate, Kingdom, and so much more!

Surely...surely if there is an infinite amount of universes out there I can find them right? Seeing that sis and I have already crashed the One Piece World, Dystopian Earth, and the New World (we still need a name for this world), it pretty much guaranteed that they were all out there.

The greatest part of it all? They're all under my influence and power as the World Tree.

But then I recalled a specific memory...

Me: Joyboy...

To be honest, sis and I were both duped. We thought they were Joyboy's clan or his tribe. Giants that made Giants look like freaking Tontattas (tiny people). Believing his claim that he has returned to this world at last to restore the peace and what this world is...we gave it to him without hesitation.

The result?

Pain

Death

He wasn't Joyboy nor was he a mortal. He didn't even have a will to begin with. An intelligent beast born immortal feeding on the lives of others and ravaging across worlds. Sis and I defended that world to our last breaths to ensure some of our population will successfully run away.

Even before our ascension we were able to hold our own and dominate most of them...but in the end the contract of the Universe that offered protection to the immortals was our downfall.

But now?

For years I had sealed away my rage, the pure agony as I watched my world burn. Thousands of years of effort, love, care being shredded into nothing. For the first time sis and I were powerless. Learning for the first time of a literal barrier in our strength. Learning of the existence of the contract, those who were born protected by it and the majority of us who were not.

Me: Bifrost, Bifrost, Bifrost, Bifrost...It needs to be faster

Arcanian Magic formulas assembled themselves in my mind as rage continued to fuel my anger. My hatred against their entire kind.