Grand Haven of Vanir

Chapter 10

We already studied the layout of Nazarick carefully. In addition to that, since they ran the basic codes through me, I knew what we were going into. Mostly POP monsters and then a lot of mid rank monsters to try and drain us and finally a level 100 Dungeon Boss. I don't know which one it'll be since this isn't exactly Nazarick (so no Gargantua) but I'm sure they put something equally as terrifying if not more.

We saw the answer when we reached the 6th floor boss room.

Diana: This looks a lot like a miniature version of the One Piece World.

From the stairwell (which was booby trapped to the maximum) down to the 6th floor was...what I could only describe as an ocean. It was truly a massive floor in which I couldn't see with my naked eye. There were a few islands here and there, barely bigger than house each but the true terror lay under the waters.

As a massive shadow moved under the surface, I was able to identify it.

Me: Leviathan...level 100. But I'd rather call it a Sea King. A Leviathan seems like too small a word to describe this monstrosity.

Diana: I'd say this is a mid-sized of the top Sea Kings in the world. It's about the size of an island...man, this would make Gargantua look small. Well, better start now before that thing notices us.

Sis put her hand into the water and started to heat up the ocean.

Diana: It's going to take a while but I'm going to do it as much as possible so that Dragon takes continuous damage as we fight.

As she used Ancient Dragon Fire into the ocean, the temperature rose to unbearable (not for us though) heights as the water started to boil.

Of course, a level 100 Leviathan (or Sea King) would have heat resistance, but even that had a limit. It started to take damage as it shifted its attention to us...or more specifically sis.

Me: Sis, aggro is on you! Tell me the plan!

Diana: Slice it up while I hold it back!

That was all I needed to hear. Sis would need to continually hold aggro though, which wasn't an easy feat if I was going to be the person to do most of the damage. Well, that would usually be the case but the easiest way to achieve this would be playing whack-a-mole.

When he's underwater, he receives damage from sis, but whenever he comes up I slam him back down to the seafloor...which by the time he comes up again has aggro at sis. A simple but effective pattern.

Of course, sis's hands weren't just 'hot', it was 'HOT'. The water was only boiling a few minutes ago but now it was actively dropping and harming the Sea King, enough to see that it's attacks became faster and a bit more desperate.

*THUD* *Splash!!*

Back under the water. Now it would swim around a bit to try and intimidate normal players before coming out again...while that would add a cinematic effect, it was a stupid move in a fight. Why would you stay so long in a fight? Well, I guess Sea Kings were always dumb creatures.

Knowing the attack pattern of an underdeveloped AI is pretty simple. Just some observation and logical thinking. Put the pattern in a loop and then repeat. This was the 6th floor though, is this the end?

As we went down another floor expecting a message from a system to congratulate us on beating a dungeon, we were brought into a very fancy looking room with jewelry and decorations all over the wall. At the end of this long hallway was a Majestic throne, a mix of so many jewels I couldn't name them all. Sitting on the throne was...