Massacre

Chapter 46

POV Hejinmal, the fat Frost Dragon

Me: Of course! Please just continue to ride on me. I will lead you to my family, I am sure they would love to have your queens as the new rulers!

Spade: You think so?

This man was seriously scary! Who was he? The moment he threatened my life I lost control of my bladder and I pissed right in front of him...my pride as a Frost Dragon is now over! What if no one wants to be my girlfriend anymore?

As I flew him over the castle and into the main room, I saw father and his wives on top of the pile of treasure.

Olasird: What is the meaning of this Hejinmal? Why did you bring a human on your back.

Oh shit... should I betray Spade? No! No...then he will kill me as well. I might not be fit but I have my instincts and just being next to this man is telling my entire being to run.

Help came from an unexpected place.

Spade: Hey, you shouldn't be too harsh on your son The reason he has me on his back also happens to be the reason why I haven't killed him and decided to talk to all of you first. You should be grateful.

Olasird: You inferior being!! I'll turn you into ice—-wait, what is that bead necklace you are wearing?

I knew it. Father always had a good eye for expensive things. I had a sense it was worth more than it looks but apparently it really was.

Spade: A recreated work of something I valued. Now it's more than just a bead necklace.

Olasird: Is it? Well then hand it over and beg for your life. Maybe then I will spare you.

Father! no! Can't you feel the difference in power? This was on an entirely different level from all the other humans!

Spade: I'll make a deal. Swear loyalty to me and my queens and I'll spare your lives. Also, who's this guy's mother. I want to make sure beforehand.

Nobody moved.

Spade: Hey fatty! I'm telling you, who's your mother?

With a shaky wing, I pointed at the second wife of my father.

Spade: All right, I'll make sure not to kill you then.

Olasird: How dare you mock me! I'll kill—

Spade: Primordial Fire

There was a moment of silence and then...

*Crackle!!!* *Crackle!!!*

The room burned blue as blue fire erupted from his hand and engulfed father entirely.

Olasird: AAAARRRGHHH!!!

Spade: I'm not really smart so I thought Frost Dragons were made of Ice. Seems like you are just ice attributed. That would explain your charred scales

As father dropped down dead, I sensed a cold sense of dread down my dragon spine. If I had not submitted to him...then I would have ended up with the same fate, wouldn't I?

Spade: Now now, don't even think about escaping and bring all the Dragons here. If you try to run I'll kill you before you can even scream. Except you Hejinmal, you're staying with me.

That was all it took. The three wives took off flying all over the castle to call our family to the main room.

Spade: yeah, uh huh, please open a gate for me at my location. You should be able to cast it now. Ok, thank you.

Right afterwards, a black swirling gate opened up and a few people came out of it. They dragged my father's corpse through the portal before disappearing again.

Spade: *sigh* looks like the rest of your family are here. Better wrap up quickly.

POV Pe Riyuro

*aaarggggghhh!*

*nooooo!*

*CRASH!!!! *

No...no...this can't be happening.

They were dying. They were all dying. Every single one of our soldiers without exception was being blown to dust by that guy with the sword. each casual stroke must be killing at least dozens of us and injuring much more.

When our soldiers ran towards him...

*tap* *drip* *drip*

He made them into blood rain. Blood, broken bones, pieces of skin and gore was flying over the troops standing behind the ones in the front, making the scene so much more surreal. Despite this...Mihawk didn't even get a speck of blood on his clothes.

How did such power like this exist? I was a fool not to accept the deal...at least our people would have had a hope to live but...20,000? How long would it be before we can build our numbers and strength again? How could this be...

Clan Leader: My Lords...

Me: SILENCE!!...just leave me be... pick out 20,000 of our people. They will spare them.

I had given up. There was no point in this. As our men continued to march towards their death, the swordsman was causally swinging his blade with a single hand...looking bored! BORED! When he is literally slaughtering a race to near extinction.

Enough. Whether he hears it or not, I surrender. I will accept whatever way they will allow us to survive. After all, what way was there when you were faced off against a literal god?

POV Zesshi

Black Monarch: The Elf King has gathered up his remaining troops and is headed to Kami Miyako.

Is it finally time?

Me: Does that mean...

Black Monarch: Yes. Go forth with one of the Warlords and bring back victory. He will help you along the way.

Finally...I can have my revenge against my father and the Theocracy.