After The War

Chapter 76

I was sitting across the table from Draudilon, Queen of the Draconic Kingdom.

Me: So you are sure you want to do this?

Draudilon: Tell me honestly. If I don't do this, how long does our Kingdom have?

Me: Honestly? 3 to 6 years. Perhaps longer if things don't go to plan but not longer than 10.

Draudilon: I knew it. This is a better way to do this.

After the war, Draudilon called us to the Draconic Kingdom and offered to surrender her Kingdom to us. Essentially making the Kingdom part of the Empire. While I knew she would be intimidated by our show of force, I didn't expect it to make results so quickly.

Since we were already allies, I thought she would try and get more of our troops or possibly ask us for help with the Beastman permanently, I didn't think she would lay down her pride as Queen and Dragon Lord so easily.

Me: I've got to say, you've made such a large decision so easily.

Draudilon: Oh please, I've wished for this moment for so long. With this, I no longer need to stress about the future of the Kingdom any longer! It's in good hands now.

Me: That is for sure. We'll protect it well, and make it prosper into a large city. If you go through that portal, one of the elders will be there with all the paperwork. Might be the last you do as Queen.

Draudilon: That doesn't sound good but it definitely is.

Me: Also...I guess I should give you this.

From my inventory, I took out a single Devil Fruit. Actually, it was an artificial one with Dots on it rather than spirals like the real (natural) Devil Fruits. After we defeated the World Government, study on the Devil Fruits continued until we managed to perfect Momonosuke's Dragon Devil fruit. While the user would be weakened in water and Seastone, they were no longer incapacitated or unable to move in it.

Me: Although you are a Dragon Lord, you do not have a Dragon Form, am I correct?

Draudilon: Yes. Unfortunately, having only an eighth of Dragon Blood did not give me a body of a Dragon.

Me: Well, here is your solution.