What the Future Holds

Chapter 40

Fluder: Everything!!! I shall give you everything!!!!

That was how Fluder became our Loyal subject. We would need to brainwash him and educate him to have true loyalty towards us than a false one based on the pursuit of knowledge (specifically magic), but I still preferred people like this over those of Jircniv. People like him were harder to read. 2 Dimensional people like Fluder or greedy mercenaries were so much easier to handle.

Sarah: *Message (Diana and Kara-sama, we have brought the team 'Blue Rose' under our command unofficially. The moment we exposed Evileye's origins to the team and showed them our vision, all members of 'Blue Rose' renounced their faith to the Old Gods for their sister. We will bring them back to Society)

Diana: Good, Sarah's done her part. Now we have Spade free again. Fluder, it's time we take you to Society and show you what the domain of God looks like.

After dropping off the Librarian and Fluder at the library (in which the two rejoiced and the Librarian started telling Fluder all about the place excitedly), we walked into the Council Room where the 5 Elders were waiting for us.

Diana: We want to relax so make the update quick.

5: Of course Diana and Kara-sama. So far all have went to plan and we expect everything will continue to do so. Despite that, we have set a total of 26 Back Up or alternate plans for each stage of your 10,000 year goal.

Diana: Your mistake, we don't have a 10,000 year plan. It is not a plan but rather a vision that we have of where we will be in 10,000 years.

3: My ladies, you underestimate your own intellectual powers. You have created every single life in this Haven. Even those like us who pride ourselves as the smartest beings ever...cannot match a candle to you.

Me: Thank you but that is enough, please give us to updates.

I knew this talk was not going to end anytime soon if we deny it so we decided to let it go and let them do their thing.

5: Warlord Doflamingo has officially disbanded the 8 Fingers and have assimilated all businesses and cut off ties with which we want no connection to. Looking into the far future, we have kept the drug market as to control the market on our own terms and forbid citizens from looking to other sources.

3: Warlord Jimbei, knight of the sea has reported that there is intelligent life under the sea. He has reported he would like more time to make the decision of assimilation, neutral, or subjugation. The situation is still unclear under the ocean.

2: Warlord Sir Crocodile has succeeded in making contact with 'Princess Renner' of the Re-Estize Kingdom. Warlord has shown signs that he might be incapable of outsmarting her in a war of words so he has left that duty to us which we have accepted. What we do already know is that the Re-Estize Kingdom is reaching the end of their lifespan. Corruption and poverty is widespread. Our take-over will be welcomed on the contrary.

1: As my ladies must have heard, Guardian Sarah and Spade has returned from their mission of creating contact with Orichalum Ranked team 'Blue Rose'. An aspiring group of female adventurers who we hope will become 'Adamanite Ranked' in the near future. The mission was a success and now we are free to redeploy Spade and Sarah elsewhere.

We will send Guardian Spade and Brown into the mountains to establish contact with the Dwarves and defeat the Quagoa and subjugate the Ice Dragons.

4: The Elven Forces together with the King has greatly weakened the power of the Slane Theocracy. We have Zesshi Zetsumi waiting for her time to prove herself against her father. We recommend a two step plan to this. I'm sure you have already heard of it by now so we will get into the details once the plan commences.

Yes, after all it was a plan that was suggested by me. Using the situation of both sides, I thought this would be the best way.

5: The Rookie Wizard Fluder has shown that he has ways to send Emperor Jircniv to send intruders to our location. A casus belli (or justification for war). We can use this chance to completely overpower the Empire in one swift move or wait it out for the prey to grow bigger. Either way, we must make the Emperor realize the difference in strength between them and us.

3: After that point, things will progress slowly as discussed until the arrival of Ainz Ool Gown. Lady Kara, I believe you are ready to perform your part?

Me: Of course.

3: As expected. You and your sister are deserving of our utmost respect...

Things went on for a little longer but that was the gist of the message. All in all, the process until we take a decisive step would take about a year. Until then, it would mostly be waiting for Doflamingo and Crocodile to strengthen their influence and weaken the other nations.

Fluder was crying on the floor and bawling when we told him he needed to go back to the Empire and do his part but it was quickly solved once we told him that he can come once a week for 24 hours as long as it does not interfere with the job. We gave him a slip to burn which would signal a gate to open for him...and him only.

Me: So it's phase 2 now?

Diana: Not yet, phase 2 will begin in two or three years after we have acquired suitable land and people. But for now...we are preparing for the second phase.

We teleported to the second floor and to the roaring sound as the machines smashed out hundreds of hundreds of low level weapons for no cost at all.

Me: The secrets of mana...I still don't understand how this is possible. It's breaking so many laws we learned in the first world it doesn't make sense.

Diana: We'll have to understand it soon. It is OUR power now after all. It's no longer borrowing from a source or the surroundings. It comes and is produced directly from ourselves.

Me: I know.

We walked up to the work desk where we saw our plans were hung up. Of course, this would not be for at least a decade and the other a couple centuries but it was good to see that Tim had already begun.

100 years After Arrival: Project Pacifista V2 (Change particle charge to Kinetic charge)

500 years After Arrival: Project Pluton (Space Edition)

Recreating 'Unstable Element. Similar to Anti-Matter (Named: Element Zero)

Researching the potential of a 'Mass Relay' using 9th Tier Unique Spell 'BiFrost'

Me: Who knows? It's all a theory as of now.