NPC Creation Part 3

Chapter 15

3 years passed since the game started and quite a lot of things have changed. First, due to 'Society's actions in killing the most Raid Bosses, World Threats, Other Guilds, and owning the most World Items, we gathered quite the attention and became the unofficial number 1 guild. The 1st ranked guild was a massive Humanoid Guild that had over 20 thousand members. While we were confident in our ability to take them on, creating direct enemies like them so early in the game would be quite tiring.

Back in real life, I turned 9 years old and my sis 14. In education, thanks to online schooling which anyone can go at their own pace, I was finishing up high school while sis was finishing up her bachelor's in Computer Science.

Whether due to our intellect, unusual actions or whatever it was, we became quite the celebrity...or rather something like 'Someone famous's daughters'. In other words, there were more stuff on the internet than we liked about us than we were comfortable with. Well, we already expected this and had some experiences so it was nothing more than a minor annoyance.

Regarding our Guild base, it can always be better since perfection doesn't exist...yet, I'm confident that we have created the most solid defense in all of Yggdrasil. This is how it went.

After creating our crew members, we began the Multi-world quest for World Items. It was here where we seriously abused our dad's position in the game. We knew his Login Username and password so it became very easy. Of course, since the game scans the user when in game, we couldn't do that, but something that wasn't as carefully guarded was his own computer. Since it was also his own personal computer, it was already connected to the private network where all we had to do was enter the information and press enter.

We searched the entirety of the World Tree for the World Items as well as a few important things we might need...jotted all of them down on a separate piece of paper as to not make it traceable before closing it down again. 'Leave No Trace', the wise words of a thief.

Once we knew the location, it was easy. All the World Items which were still hidden around the world were easily found as we knew exactly which mine, tree, rock, or wherever it was. What boss we needed to beat, how we needed to match the conditions...it was easy.

Then, after getting a whopping total of 50 World Items in a single year (like a rush), we began raiding smaller guilds that were hiding the World Items. We made it seem as if we were after their money and a raid of this scale was ok for us (making ourselves look weaker than we really were so they would not suspect us). Of course, the guilds that were attacked stayed silent most of the time as well. Since if word got out that their World Item was stolen, they'll be beaten all over the server to get information regarding the World Item to know about its functions and capabilities. It is important to remember that this was still in the early days of the game.

In some cases where the guilds do openly complain about how they lost their World Item to us, we just needed to show them why we were called the Unofficial Number 1 Guild of the Game. We went back and completely crushed them and their Guild Weapon. Broke every wall and item as to financially cripple the. After this, they understood the message...even the other guilds.