Ainz Ool Gown

Chapter 23

Perhaps the scariest thing other than us would be Momonga. While Nazarick is nowhere as strong as Society, nor does he have the brainpower to outmaneuver or outsmart us but...morals don't chain him.

Unlike most humans and anyone put in his situation, Momonga had never once broken his facade. He began as a cold smart and all-powerful Overlord and he kept that to the end. To act his part, he gave up his humanity, personally condemning hundreds while knowingly executing thousands. I don't blame him for what he did, but if we are going to meet in the New World anyway, I would rather have much a man see me as friend than foe. While Nazarick could be easily defeated, Demiurge's manipulation of minds could lead to some serious damage in moral and heart. We won't have that, so that was why now was the time.

Ainz Ool Gown was declining and everyone knew it. Most of their members had already left and in truth, it was only Momonga, Ulbert, Touch Me, Peroponchino, Bukubukuchagama, and HeroHero. I knew for a fact that everyone had left. Besides that, they were facing troubles of their own. I had done research on their real selves and many of them were in trouble in real life, needing desperate financial, medical, or security help. Touch Me was recently fired from his job as a detective and was running low on money for his daughter, Ulbert's company was on the verge of collapse. A few guild mates who already left were in hiding from the authorities.

My deal would be simple. "Let me in the guild and I will help you". If the NPCs of Nazarick see me as a Supreme Being as well, then they pose no threat to Society. On the contrary, they will make excellent allies. In addition, as I was not a guild master, I could join up to 5 guilds so that would not be a problem at all. All that was needed was to convince them.

Me: Sis, I'm going now. I got everything I need.

Diana: Alright, but remember though, if they don't allow you...it's allies or nothing. We remove the possibility before they become a threat.

Me: Alright, alright. Though I don't think they will. They might role-play and everything but deep down, they're all logical people.

I ripped a gate scroll and went through the portal, directly outside the Nazarick boundaries of where we can teleport into. As I walked into the first floor, I was greeted by a bloodthirsty Shalltear...again.

Me: Momonga! I know you're looking!! Let me in! We need to talk!

I grabbed Shalltear by the lance, completely ignoring the damage and gave her a slow debuff before flinging her far away.

Unlike last time, they didn't bother to raise the security or anything. By ordering the rest of the NPCs to stand down, they allowed me in deeper into the tomb.

Minutes later...

Me: I thought we were just going to meet but I didn't expect you to actually let me into your Throne Room.

Momonga: If we didn't let you in, I got the feeling that you would break yourself in and that would mean millions of coins to repair...assuming we survive at all. Seriously, why did the game allow such a broken character?

Me: Speak for yourself. That's Touch Me-san over there.

Touch Me: I might be a World Champion but I an nowhere close to what you can do little girl. You and your sister take the term Overpowered to a whole different level.

Ulbert: Besides, why are you here though?

Me: I can talk around for a bit more...but do you want me to just get to the point?

Momonga: I think that would be better.

Me: ok fine...let me join this guild!

...