Fake Dumbledore

Chapter 39

...

Diana: Kara, are you really planning on staying like that?

Me: (I don't see the problem. Nobody will bother me if I act like a pet)

Diana: Which is...?

Me: (Being cute, getting pet, and sleeping when I want to)

Diana: Now I want to be a pet...*sigh* Why didn't I get a cute Zoan type fruit? But is my baby dragon mode look fierce and powerful as well?

Me: (You can cast illusion though)

Diana: But that's all that is to it. In the end, I'm not really changed. It's just a temporary illusion to trick the senses.

Me: (It's alright sis. I'm a healing animal so you can feel better by petting me)

As I curled up on her lap and got in my sleeping position, she started to pet me again.

Diana: Just a little over two decades ago we were fighting gods...I can't believe it. It's been over 4 thousand years but sometimes I still wonder if this is not just one long dream.

Me: (Zzzzz...uh, what?)

Diana: Just sleep. I'll get everything ready by the time you wake up again.

POV Diana

I bet multiple times against my crew mates on what Kara could sleep through during her nap time. This included construction, fixing PXS-1.0, hitting an anvil right next to her and also removing her bed. I bet that she would sleep through all of it and I won them all.

It's one of the wonders of how all of them doesn't even come close to waking her and a single alarm clock that is nowhere as loud can do that job.

Kara: kuu~

As she continued to sleep on my lap, I messaged a few people needed for the trip. Or rather called the elders to organize it for me.

In ten minutes, we had a carriage without a symbol drawn by Pitch black horses. Mihawk as our bodyguard and a Doppelgänger as the horse men (or the guy that takes care of the horses). We also decided to bring one of the Librarians along who would serve as our informat as he knows how to read the native language.

Me: *Widen Magic. Gate* Alright, let's go.

We appeared a few miles outside of the Imperial Capital as we rode through the gate. Easily passing through border control with forged documents, Doflamingo's work. As we made our way through the streets, I was finally able to see the fantasy world I had dreamed of for long.

Me: Kara, wake up!

Kara: muu~

Fun fact, it also looks like she responds to my voice as well.

Kara: We're almost there. Librarian, could you go and buy the best seats please?

Librarian: Of course Diana-sama. It would be my honor.

With that, he exited the carriage to buy the VIP seats. He returned moments later with a seats for everyone...quite literally.

Our main interest was really looking into how weak the denizens of this world were. Exactly how much is considered strong and how do other factors play a role in their fights. For example, talents.

Some dangerous talents or 'talents' (as in our definition of talents) were too great to ignore. We had already set plans for Enri, Neia, and Nfirea. Their powers, while weak, had great potential. Especially Neia as an evangelist.