A Day in the Life of a Certain White Sovereign

Chapter 47

4: And thus the Dwarven Kingdom has issued an official vassalage to Society. Guardian Spade, Brown and Warlord Mihawk has subjugated the Frost Dragons and the Quagoa to acceptable levels.

5: The process of changing the genetic makeup of the Quagoa have begun by long term radiation. We have tested it and it has worked on other beastman. We believe it will yield the same result but we will test it on a small sample population first before going into the 30 year period.

Diana: Good. Now give me an update on Zesshi.

2: She and Bartholomew Kuma have left for the Elven Kingdom.

Me: Will she need any support regarding morals or claims?

1: That is very unlikely. Her blood and power is enough of a testament to her claim to the throne. In addition, their hate for the King and the Slane Theocracy will fuel their support towards Zesshi.

Diana: Great...I feel like we haven't done much but lie around all day. I feel like I'm not really doing anything productive.

4: My ladies! You must never tire yourself on things like these! Please let your loyal servants take care of your every need and desire.

Me: And there he goes again.

Mini Story: A Day in the life of the White Sovereign of Society

Maid: Kara-sama! You cannot sleep in a fish bowl!

Me: kuu~!

I jumped out of the bowl and began to run around the room while the maid for the day tried to catch me. It was fun for a while until the head maid entered the room.

Head Maid: Kara-sama. If you don't take your bath, we will take away your dessert.

While I was shocked at the threat, the maid got me and carried me off to the spa. Perhaps it was because of my canine (but feline at heart) nature but I didn't like baths when I was in my fox form. After a very bubbly bath, hot air to dry me out, sis came by and held me off for lunch.

Since it wouldn't be great to eat food with the low level taste buds, I transformed back into my original form before sitting down.

Me: What's for lunch?

Diana: Not Seafood

Me: I wanna sandwich

Diana: Which one?

Me: An actual sandwich. Not those american imitations where they put jam and cheese.

Diana: Which one?

Me: Smoked Salmon?

Diana: I just said no Seafood though, I don't like seafood...oh come on Kara. Are you really going to give me those eyes?

I was giving her the puppy eyes. Over the last 4000 years, I had perfected this move to have the most effect. I sent a tingle into my eyes as it started to slightly water and get teary.

Diana: No~ stop that. *hugs* Why am I so powerless to you when you do that? Fine, I guess we'll call the cook to make your meal separately.

Salmon was one of the delicacies that still existed in relative bulk in 2138 and I fell in love with it. Sis, not so much. She still dearly missed the food from the One Piece World from the Sea Kings and was fighting a desperate urge to kill and eat the Leviathan. That was part of the reason of why we sent Jimbei into the ocean to look for replacements for Sea King food.

Me: I'm just glad that we were able to recreate All Blue to a degree. All the food tastes so much better...even if it's just the salt.

When we found and ate from the paradise of cooks, we couldn't leave it be. We ordered samples and studied it delicately and then we managed to recreate the scenario on our own 4th floor. I mean, eating is one of the great joys of life. Why would anyone not like eating (good food)?

I didn't want to but since we were still in the beginning phases for this world, we ended up being dragged to yet another meeting with the 5 Elders. In which I promptly fell asleep in my fox form and found myself awake the next day in my bed.

Some days there are things to do while others not so much. But this is the general life of the White Sovereign of Society.