Gazef Part 2

Chapter 61

Mini Omake POV Diana (For those who read the last story will understand)

200 Years ago, When JoyBoy and his Gang Arrived to Haven

Me: THEY HURT KARA! I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM ALL!

Minister: Diana-sama, how? They take no damage no matter what we do!

Me: I'LL DO IT MYSELF!!!

I was MAD. MAD MAD. How dare they hurt my little sister?!

Me: FIRST I'LL KILL THEM WITH FIRE. THEN I'LL FUCKING NUKE THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY STAY DEAD!!

That was how Joyboy died.

Back to the Present in the New World.

POV Enri

Father: Run!!!!

Why? Why was this happening to us?! The bandits came and killed our villager.

*slice* *thud*

I can barely hear but I think I heard my father be cut down. I couldn't give in to grief...I can't lose hope. Not for me but...

Me: Nemu! You've got to keep running!

Bandits: Chase them!!! Whahhahaa!

Me: NEMU! We've got to keep running!!

Nemu: Sis!

*trip*

She tripped. I knew the soldiers were right behind me but I didn't care. Just like how father laid down his life for us, I was willing to do the same...if I can just save my little Nemu...

Bandit: Wahaha! Look, this bitch's got some tits!

*slice*

I felt a sharp slice of my back. I felt myself lose strength but I covered Nemu with all my strength. I heard the metallic sound as the bandit raised his blade again...but the sound never came.

Instead, an ominous sound came instead. I decided to open my eyes and look back. From a dark oval portal which seemed peer into nothing came a girl. A girl much younger than I was...but different. Her head and body was covered in a cloak but I could make out her seemingly blue eyes which seemed to change to different shades by the second...and her white hair which seemed divine. Her pale lower face which I could make out looked like an angel, almost enough for me to forget the situation we were in. Almost.

I wanted to yell at her to run away but I also realized that she chose to come here.

Bandit: Who...who are you!

?: Depends on your first impression. Hero, God, Demon, etc; just because I say I'm one thing does not mean I am the same to you. For example...

She turned her face to look at me. I stared into those beautiful eyes which looked like gems before I realized I was staring with a dazed expression.

?: I might be a hero for her...but for you on the other hand...

*thud*

The bandit was suddenly pressed against the ground, choking. But it didn't stop there. It looked as if he was being flattened by an enormous force. His sides starting to bulge as the force above him continued to press him into the ground.

Bandit: Mercy... *splat*

Eww...maybe I shouldn't have seen that.

?: Well, I guess that was to be expected. Now Rise Warrior, and serve me.