Before the War Part 1

Chapter 65

1: The display of power must be absolute. We must have all those who live on this world witness it.

3: Will we use the ghouls then? Injecting them with the screen crystal will allow them to temporarily share their vision into the sky. We will permanently lose some crystals, however

1: From the benefit we will get from the display of power, I believe it is a price we are willing to pay.

3: Kara-sama, may we have your opinion?

Me: Do what you need to do. The less we need to kill, the better. Let it be done once so it not need be repeated again. Now tell me about Raeven.

4: Marquis Raeven of the Kingdom has defected his family to the Arcanian Empire and are under our protection in secret. We have placed doppelgängers to fool the eyes of the public while Marquis Raeven are turning public opinion against the Kingdom inside.

Me: And the Noble faction?

4: We have used 'Philip' of the Kingdom to rise in power with the sudden amount of money delivered to his doorstep. As you have expected, he did not doubt or question the money one bit and simple believed it was for him based on his disgusting bloodline. The money was used for drugs, slaves, and women, and ...*cough* hosting sex orgies.

Me: ...sex orgies you say?

4: Please allow me to not say any more. The doppelgänger who saw the scene requested he get a new pair of eyes and his old ones burned with a 9th tier spell.

Me: Granted; how is the situation in the Kingdom. They must be gathering their forces by now.

5: The Kingdom has been delaying their reply with everything they have in their basket. We expect a formal reply and declaration of war will arrive in about 1~2 months. This will give them enough time to militarize and station their soldiers at E-Rantel, where we have stated we will attack.

Me: Not wrong I guess. We stated we will attack E-Rantel first, we never stated we won't attack others after. Tell me, has Doflamingo completed his part?

5: Yes. All weapons distributed to the soldiers of the Kingdom have been subjected to 'that' and will serve in our favor once the time comes. Trackers are showing signs that the majority of them are finding their way correctly into the army. There are only a few which have illegally found their way into the black market to be sold elsewhere.

Me: Good enough, all of it was expected anyway. Now, the invitations for the tea party?

1: The Platinum Dragon Lord, head senator of the Argland State has accepted the Invitation for the Tea Party. He will arrive in a month's time and will stay during the duration of the war.

2: Senator Jircniv, head senator of the Baharuth state has accepted the invitation for the tea party. He will arrive in 3 weeks' time and will stay during the duration of the war.

1: Former Cardinal Raymond is currently imprisoned for his crimes against the elven Kingdom during his day as Cardinal but he has accepted the Invitation along with his guardian, Elder Lich A215, to witness the Tea Party. They will arrive prior to the war.

3: We needed to prevent senator Zesshi from rushing over to 'Society'. She was very eager to accept the invitation. We believe she will be here next week.

Me: Overly passionate about killing and fucking like always...*sigh* the young are always like that. That leads me to question, how is the development of our on-going projects going?

5: Our apologies Kara-sama. Without the Kingdom yet under our complete control, we have all projects still in the preparatory stage before we can release it to the public.