Another Filler

Chapter 88

The new estate which came to be named the 'Grand Haven' was pretty nice. Initially I wanted to ground the five elders for doing such a horrible job and keeping it low and subtle but then I realized the plan that they had scrapped because of my words and I decided to leave it at that. They had initially planned to transform the entirety of the Re-Estize Kingdom into one giant home but thankfully that didn't happen...just an estate the size of a town.

Actually, there was another issue to address regarding something we have left.

Me: The Floating castle where that white dragon guy used to live. What should we do with that?

Diana: I'd appreciate another game room, though I'm wondering what games we can put in there.

Me: Sis, I don't think we need another game room. We can use something like that as a symbol for our people. Not use it for our personal use like other snobby monarchs and Kings would have.

Diana: Then just make it into a school. A really prestigious one.

Me: We already have schools. We've got like five big academies all over the Empire with over hundreds of thousands of students...well it's not exactly enough but they're building another one already so that isn't a problem.

Diana: Then what would you want to do?

Me: ...the first University, how does that sound? Kind of symbolic as well, doesn't it? The first higher education and the University is literally a flying castle.

Diana: I'll take that. Not that we have any other ideas or better ways to use it anyway.

Me: Meh, It's not like we need to do that now so we can leave it delayed for a year or two until we begin remodeling the insides of the place. We've got their guild weapon so nothing the students do or touch will collapse the place. Safety measures you know? And I guess we'll have to have a way to prevent students from falling off accidentally or...intentionally. I rather not like the image of students jumping off the place due to high stress levels.

Diana: Barrier magic. easy solution

Me: Or we can troll them by just before they hit the ground they teleport right back at where they were without any of the momentum.

Diana: ...sometimes I wonder if my sister is sadistic