Long Time No See

Chapter 90

A famous Quote by Kara Fujitora

"Everybody gangsta until a yonko shows up at their door"

A famous Quote by Diana Fujitora

"What's up bitches?"

Me: He's here

Diana: You sure?

Me: Positive. Space warp around the Katze Plains that is on the scale of our magic. It's either a prank from ?? or it's Momonga I'm willing to bet it's him. It's already been years. It's about time he gets here.

Diana: Is he here here or is he coming here.

Me: The transfer is going to complete in a few minutes. the terrain...or should I saw Nazarick is being uploaded into this world. I'm going to say hello to him when he arrives.

Then both of us felt it. As the fabric of space expanded to fit something that was not initially there. Something...somehow had just created more space.

Me: Man...that's some next level shit. I could only push space out of the way to create the illusion that there's more space when I'm taking it from somewhere else. I should look into how that happened.

Diana: Ok, enough small talk. Ainz Ool Gown is here. You do your part.

With that, I teleported outside of Society and out into the Katze Plains. I took the long way and chose to walk for a few minutes before I saw Nazarick literally materializing in front of me. The Old and Grand tomb in all it's glory...I spent so much time and effort here just like I did with Society. Of course, it wasn't long compared to how long I lived and how much more I can (which is eternity) but for when I was still a human, dedication of that much time meant a lot.

I felt a familiar pull as a player tried to connect to the system in the world. A system in which sis and I had already taken over. While in one part I had no idea how Momonga was subconsciously reaching out for the GM call function without the menu, it was still the easier way to get to explain everything.

Me: [Looking for this?]

Momonga: who...??

Wow...his voice definitely changed. Back when it was the game, his voice was not as deep or powerful as his avatar was. Did he not realize it himself now? He should be able to hear himself say things with his new voice.

Me: Hey Momonga! I'm afraid this is the closest thing to a GM call you're going to get. It's Kara by the way

I decided that was enough of an introduction before I pulled out the Ring of Ainz Ool Gown from my inventory, put it on my ring and teleported straight into the Throne Room...scaring the living daylight out of almost everyone there.

Me: I've got a lot of explaining to do, but since your mind is now that of an undead, I trust that you will listen to me well and trust what I say.

I looked around the throne room to see so many nostalgic faces. I saw Albedo right in front of me who was...why was she panting...??!!

For some reason, I felt a feeling of dread as I realized what Momonga had done to Albedon in canon. But I already took the precaution for that and put in the necessary clauses so anything like the crazy Albedo will not happen...so why was Albedo like this?

Me: ...MOMONGA, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ALBEDO?

Momonga: ...nothing...

Me: *glares*