Culmination

Chapter 105

Kara in her fox form on Diana's lap, purring...
Diana: Little Sis, how do you even purr? You're a fox, which is a dog. Dogs don't purr

Kara: Don't question it sis. Purring is cute and I embody that to its fullest

After killing the leader, I went onto the next ones. I could have easily killed all of them right then and there, especially since they will probably never have the strength to do what they did again...but I wanted answers.

Forcibly canceling the genjutsu on one of them, the Titan awoke from his slumber only to find that he couldn't move. He tried to break his bonds a couple of times before he resigned himself and looked at me.

Titan: The White Demon...did you come to finish us off?

Me: Yes, every single one of you. But I also came here to get answers.

He scoffed.

Titan: As if we will ever tell you anything. I am already a dead man, and the dead don't tell tales.

Well, obviously not. There were so many ways to make the dead talk, especially through the undead reanimation or blasting ridiculous amounts of negative energy into a corpse with reanimate it with its memories. But that was not needed for what I wanted to do.

Me: I don't care. Besides, I don't need answers physically from your mouth when I can literally read your soul.

As I activate my Rinnegan, the King of Hell appeared behind me. Opening his still- ridiculous-as-ever mouth, the very core of the Titan came out of his mouth and into the clutches of the King of Hell.

Me: I remember when this ability used to be blocked by the contract. It could have answered so much...but alas you were immune to all mental forms of attacks or anything directly to your life force. Thankfully, the deal covers myself as well. That leaves you vulnerable to every torture I wished your kind before.

Perhaps it was due to the millions of deaths I forced him to watch but he just looked at me with dull eyes. More like...dead fish eyes. Like he simply didn't care.

Me: Rules are simple. Answer my questions...or not; however if you lie or refuse to answer, then the King of Hell will kill you and though the memories in your soul, I will find out either way...Please lie.

Titan: ... you bi—