Advent

Chapter 27

Being the best guild in Yggdrasil deserved more than just bragging rights. This is why dad and the devs decided on an item that would be imbedded into the guild system itself. One that would be passed onto the next once the guild was no longer in 1st place or destroyed.

"Crown of the True King". The guild is immune to destruction. For example, the walls of the guild becomes indestructible by the system, as another world Item, it can resist all attempts to look into the guild, or anything. This item was the perfect shield.

Throughout our days, Society was ranked 4th. We never really had a chance since the guild ahead of us had members in the thousands...or used to. Even if we continue hunting raid bosses and stock up points until the last second, we would never get to first place in time. So, we chose another method to get it.

Process of Elimination

If the number 1,2 and 3 guilds are gone, then by that process we would become the best. A brutal yet simple solution. A curse for the others but who cares. Most of their members were already gone anyway.

POV WrathDevil920

No...! This can't be happening!

This guild is the number one guild! The Holy Trinity! It's not just a small base where two players can walk through and destroy everything in their path!

White Sovereign: Domain of the Gods.

A white light shot out from her and created a sphere...a large sphere enough to encompass almost the entire floor. The final floor.

White Sovereign: Shambles

And then...reality warped. I found myself choking in the hands of the Black Monarch as the White Sovereign started to destroy her surroundings. Breaking through walls in an attempt to find the guild weapon.

Black Monarch: Where is it! Where is the Holy Bible!

Me: *cough* Why...why would you do this??!

Black Monarch: We can kill you over and over for the information. I recommend you tell us peacefully so you can at least keep your levels.

Just as she said that, the White Sovereign broke the wall, revealing our treasury. In the back corner where it was supposed to be hidden with the strongest illusion...

White Sovereign: Bingo~ Sis, you can kill him now. We found it.

Me: NOOOO!!! Please!!! We'll drop our rank!! I'll force everyone to down level!! Please don't destroy our guild!!

I begged them as I sobbed into the microphone but they didn't listen. I felt a small crack as my screen showed.

System: User was killed by 'Black Sovereign' Respawn in 5 minutes in Base.

It was too late...I knew they wouldn't listen anyway.

POV Kara

*shatter*

The Glass Bible was shattered upon impact as the guild disbanded. We made sure to send every item they had directly into our inventory as to not be lost. Where it was nowhere as stacked and as ours, it still had enough to be called the number one guild of Yggdrasil...or at least it used to.

*ding*

System: You have conquered the guild 'The Holy Trinity. Ranked First in Yggdrasil'.

System: Congratulations. 'Society' is now the Highest Ranked Guild in Yggdrasil. 'Society' has received 'Crown of the True King'