Dragon Lords Part 2

Chapter 34

It wasn't hard to spot the Flying Castle. It served as the clearest landmark in this Medieval World. We came right up to it on land but either the Dragon actually didn't see us or it was completely ignoring us.

Diana: Does it know we're here at all? Or is it actually ignoring us?

Me: Do we have to go up there to greet it?

Diana: I'mg going to send out a message. Since we're not at Argland Council State, it should be him coming out to greet his guests.

She raised her hands into the air and the next second.

*CRACKLE CRACKLE*

The air burned as a massive fire pillar was shot into the sky. The ground around us was instantly burned black while some pebbles around us started to melt.

We stood for a bit until sis decided she had enough.

Diana: He's ignoring us. Bring him down.

Me: With pleasure

The gravity on the floating castle increased a thousandfold and the magic holding ut up broke. The next moment, the island was free falling into the ground with a certain dragon is distress flew out its gates before the island hit the ground.

The dragon looked in shock at what had happened before looking at us. Realizing that we weren't attacking him, he floated down to meet us.

Platinum Dragon Lord: *growls* Was this your doing?

Diana: A dragon will do well to greet his guests at the door.

Platinum Dragon Lord: And what do you know of Dragons then, player?

Diana: Quite a lot actually. More than you can say for yourself. But enough with this talk. Let's get down to business.

Platinum Dragon Lord: And why exactly should I listen to a player? The last time your kind and I talked, my father and almost all of our kind was killed!!

Me: *1000G*

The Dragon fell out of the sky and flat onto the ground.

Me: You are in no superior position or advantage to talk to us like that. If we are not going to fight, then speak like equals.

Platinum Dragon Lord: And if I am to fight...?

Me: *10,000G*

Platinum Dragon Lord: AARRGGGGGHH!! I GIVE!!!

Me: Actually, I don't think we would need anyone like you, but we'll listen.

I released the gravity attack on him as he climbed himself out of the mini crater he had made.

He tried to use some form of Wild Magic by gathering souls but...

Diana: No, no. We don't do that here.

She dispersed the souls he gathered into where they are supposed to go before turning back to me.

Me: Let's form a contract...

And with that, all the official Dragon Lords were under control. While in another time I would have killed them without giving them the chance to speak, this time we decided to go on a more lenient route as they were still offering shelter to the demi-humans who would not be accepted anywhere else.

Any other Dragon Lords that are not part of the Argland Council should understand the message. But we still needed to remove the anomalies, or the outliers of the Dragon Lords.

Diana: So what's on our hunt list?

Me: Deep Darkness, Vampiric, Elder Coffin. There are other Dragon Lords that have never really made their way into the series and have only been mentioned. So we'll keep an eye out for them.

Diana: So all 3 deserve death?

Me: Deep Darkness and Vampiric deserve death while Elder Coffin deserves torture. He sacrificed an entire nation to quite literally become his armor. I bet their souls are shattered with their screams of pain.

Diana: What about the Catastrophe Dragon Lord?

Me: He's probably already dead. Personally I would like to locate his corpse and use it to make a prototype Pacifista.

Diana: Maybe. If we have the chance. It should be near E-Rantel anyway if the source from the Slane Theocracy was correct.

Me: Anyway, these lizards aren't idiots...maybe except Elder Coffin, he's really dumb. Why would he ever think he can beat Ainz Ool Gown in a 1v1 fight? Only a mentally sick Dragon Lord would think that. Doesn't he remember what happened to his kind when they fought against the 8 Greed Kings?

Diana: Leave him be, not that he will be around to say stuff like that much longer.

Me: Yeah, but these guy hid themselves in pretty strategic locations. Out of reach from the Slane Theocracy but close enough to influence the nations they are slightly affiliated with. Namely the Draconic Kingdom, Argland and a few others they get involved once every hundred years or so.

Diana: Are they going to make us run around the entirety of the continent?

Me: It shouldn't be too bad. We'll just be walking through a portal each time. Besides, most of this land is unexplored even by the denizens of the world. We'll be the first people to explore these lands. Isn't that still kind of exciting?

Diana: Yeah, to hunt lizards.

Me: I guess...reminds me of when we hunted Crocodile in Alabasta

Diana: He should've been my kill! I won our game of rock paper scissors!

Me: You made me live like your personal doll for a week after that *shudder* One of my greatest fears.

Diana: Come on, it wasn't that bad.

*ding*

Me: Found him. *Gate*

Me: Shall we?

Diana: Baby girls first

Me: *sigh* I'm never going to grow up in your eyes am I/

Diana: No matter how long, you're always going to be my cute little imouto. Come on, let's hunt this thing.