Guild Creation

Chapter 11

A month later...

Kara Fujitora

Total Level: 100

Title: True Hero

Racial Classes

Asynjur: Female God of War 5

Ancient War Deity 10

War Deity 15

Ice Elemental 10

Job Classes

Valkyrie: Sword 5

Weapon Master 15

Sword Prodigy 5

MasterGunner 10

Elementalist (Ice) 15

Yang Master 5

World Guardian 5

We finally reached level 100. It took hours upon hours of grinding. But I finally managed to get the final class. Asynjur, which mean Female God (or Goddess). When I finally got the class, my base stats went through the roof...quite literally. All of our grinding finally came to reward us as all 9 Stats exceeded the limit.

After being one of the first 10 people to defeat the World Threat (which was the first one too), I got the title 'World Guardian'. This covered my weakest part...my resistance, defense, and total hp. I was always the offensive type of player, focusing more on avoiding than being hit but this gave me a sort of an insurance. The boost this class gave me for defense was simply ridiculous.

(Author: The class 'World Guardian' was directly taken from MisterGrin's fanfic Chaotic Good. Please go check out his work as well)

While I reached max level, sis also managed to do the same.

Diana Fujitora

Title: True Catastrophe

Racial Classes

World Dragon 5

Ancient Dragon 10

Dragon 15

Elemental (Scorch) 10

Job Classes

Master of Disaster 5

Dragon Priest 10

Warlord 10

Monk 15

Martial Lord 5

Elementalist (Scorch) 5

Yin Master 5

World Guardian 5

While my class mostly focused on weaponry combat, sis was a complete master at brawling. As she reached the end of her evolution, she too had a massive boost in all her stats just like mine. Since she was with me when we fought the first World Threat, she also got the Job Class for World Guardian.

I haven't seen her Dragon Form since she unlocked her World Dragon (race) but I heard from her that it is simply insane in its ability. I can't wait to see it in the New World since she ate Kaido's fruit as well. I wonder how the two dragon forms will turn out.

Over the last month, our family has been a little busy with helping us choose our guild members...or should we say employees? Dad agreed that if we wanted to just really play with each other, then this was the best method.

We had father and his butler look through all the applications and remove everything that they deemed as 'sketchy'. I don't know exactly what they did but I know that more than one person ended up arrested during this process. Finally, when the application was brought down to just around 60 people, we chose our 15 people.

Of course, we wanted to emphasize that they were never going to be true guild mates. They weren't going to be 'playing' the game, but rather 'working' in the game. While we would be hunting and gathering material, they would be stationed in the base in charge of defending and making all the artistic crafts. We wanted it to make it beautiful, even better than Nazarick if possible...but the problem was that neither sis and I were really artists. More importantly, we didn't have the luxury to remodel a 10 floored dungeon the size of a small town all by ourselves.

They would never be listed out again but here are their usernames anyway.

Wrathhog, Bandroid, Wombait, Knightclub, Frozenplum, DesertRat, Awkward Coyote, Angelic Cyclops, Doom Hazelnut, Chillytoad, NinjaWombat, CopperHopper, Hollowfish, Bubblyant, and Harmlessbee

...Don't ask me where they get their usernames. All I knew was that they were trustworthy in their skill in crafts and not weak. After all, everyone we chose had a level of at least 80.

We planned to leave the creation of the floors, traps, terrain, and to them after we explained the concept we wanted...but we were never going to let them create an NPC.

All the other parts were parts of a home...important? Yes, but not as much as who lives inside of it. We were going to create the NPCs ourselves. Modeled off of those who are fond of us, full of our memories.

Besides that...for the people we hired, they had a lot of work to do. First, we asked them to expand the dungeon to 10 Floors and make the 6th, 8th, and 9th floor exceptionally large. Just like how Nazarick was done, we asked each of the floors to have their own terrain and challenges...except for the 9th and 10th floor. We just asked them to make it their dream home and make it as luxurious as possible with everything you can imagine in there.

We had a merchant box so maintenance would not be an issue if everything goes as plans. After all, Logia and Paramecia users can produce almost an infinite amount of stuff. Put that into the Merchant box and we have an infinite gold source to keep our Haven running forever.

That was one of our goals...possibilities were endless and things might take a turn for the worst. In that case, we were prepared to hole up in Haven and wait out whatever was happening...possibly for forever; however for that to work, everything needed to be self sustainable. This was, of course, planned out for and will be asked of the guild mates (or employees) to create.

It was time to create our NPCs but we didn't want to make the important ones yet...they take more time and effort. I wanted to start with some of the basic minions or the lower ones that would populate most of the tomb.

For me, that was a Warrior of Valhalla. Spirits of fierce warriors who prepared to fight for mankind and the gods when Ragnarok falls. Something great about them was that since they were spirits. they didn't need to be fed at all. They were simply there...and we didn't waste our NPC levels (which we amped up to 4000) on something like this. Instead, we bought an entire store's worth of Mercenary Scrolls (all of them actually) and summoned the ones that fit our theme for now. We kept the rest of them in our inventory.

We'll visit the Player shop again once they restock.

In one storage room on the 9th floor where we decided to deposit just a couple tons (out of thousands) of Celestial Uranium, they started to change into what would be the most valued material in the game: Caloric Stone.

Diana: Finally, I thought we would have to wait forever!

Me: Lucifer (with a Star) tried to make the 72 Demons of Solomon but ultimately failed. Partly since he was too lazy to finish it but also since Caloric Stone was simply too expensive to be used like that...yet that was talking about a case when caloric Stone was rare for them...we'll teach them how to do it properly.

Diana: You're going to make the 72 Demon Statues?

Me: I'd rather not copy them directly...also, we won't be the ones making them. These are golems in my opinion, not really NPCs. But I'll be the ones to code in their fight pattern and AI. Otherwise they'll be using the standard combat system which sucks.

Diana: Agreed.

Me: Alright then, let's get started!