Laying the Foundations

Chapter 31

POV Gecko Moria

Last time, I failed to achieve my goal because I was lazy and didn't make full use of my power, but this time it would be different. While it is unfortunate I wouldn't be able to use my shadow powers since the plains are lit by the sun, that does not mean I can't summon powerful undead with my newfound powers.

Me: Gate

As I passed through the swirling mess, I was brought into a swirling dark field of...barren land. The mist was thick but I could sense negative energy all around me.

Me: Yes...all the despair and the deaths that had happened here will fuel this continuous cycle.

Diana-sama said that all the mid or high-tier undead here must come under our command. I think I know exactly how to do that.

Undead follow undead capable of thought.. Those who are capable of thought follow undead that are more powerful than they are....

Me: *Summon Elder Lich Legion* *Summon Death Paladin*

12 Elder Lich and a single level 80 Undead. I can only summon him once a day though...unfortunate.

Me: Go and conquer this lands. Bring every undead under your command. Repeat the cycle and grow stronger.

The cycle would repeat and once Ainz Ool Gown arrives, we would have an army ready for us.

POV PSX-1.0

*Start-up*

Huh? I'm able to think?

I am confused...I can feel confused?

Recently, life became very different. Just a week ago, I was nothing more than a walking laborer. Unable to think for myself and unable to feel emotion. Kara-Same said that my emotional range is still very small compared to most organic beings but I appreciate it.

I've also got a few friends. Namely, Bartholomew Kuma who looks almost exactly like me. He says he's the original but he only saids that because I have a cooler hair style. I mean, why would anyone go out with that hair?

From my memory bank, I knew that with all the guardians, I have traveled with them all over the previous world for so long. This time, I was actually an official member though. Not a silent robot in the background.

I'm so glad Kara and Diana-sama remembered me and brought me to life. Now I guard their holy dwelling.

I heard that Doflamingo started up his underground empire. I wonder how it's going. Would we be able to step in on the action soon? While I may be a cyborg, I was still made for war. I just wish he would call on us more often. He's devilish themes makes me need to continuously update my files on him. So many tricks on tricks that man has!

POV Diana

Kara's sleeping on my lap in her baby fox form. She really must've missed this form a lot for her to ask me to spoil her this much. I silently put her down on our bed, but it looked like she noticed in her subconsciousness.

Kara: kuu~

*sigh* It's not like I can resist it anyway. She's just so cute when she does this! I picked her back up and put her back on my lap as she peacefully went back to sleep.

I think Doflamingo should be near complete with setting up his black market. Next up is...was it Boa Hancock? Well, even if Zesshi isn't really a threat, she is a symbol. we'll just need to show her the truth of what she's fighting for and she'll join us in no time.

POV Doflamingo

20 low level doppelgängers were in my squad. We would need to continuously switch identities in this underworld to keep the deception going.

It was initially a little hard to infiltrate the Kingdom and Empire's suppliers but they bit as soon as they saw our weapons and price.

Me: Contact our customers and tell them we have enough to supple their army. I mean both sides

Doppelgängers: Yes sir

Ahh~chaos, how I missed you.

POV Boa Hancock

5: So that is what you need to do. You will go with Kuma on this assignment.

Me: Understood.

Kuma: Understood. But how will we know that 'they' will say that?

5: Doflamingo's black market will expand to the Elven Kingdom soon and that will make the Slane Theocracy's position harder. They will be forced to make hard decisions. Use that chance and bring her to us.

Me: Understood. What should we do until then?

5: How about learning more of the 6 Gods? The more you learn about them, the better you can blend in. I'm sure we had a database on the 'Silver Knights' guild. They were the former holders of 'World item: Downfall of Castle and Country' before they peacefully handed it over to us to avoid destruction.

Me: Quite smart for some insects.

5: Indeed. But religious fanatics like these ones would prove to have the level of actual insects. I wish you the best of luck.

Kuma: You can leave it to us. We will be there waiting after we have enough information.

5: Good. Make sure to use the *Contact* Instead of *Message*. I believe there are ways to tap into that communication.

Kuma: I miss the den den mushi. They were so much simpler.

5: Actually, Guardian John have begun breeding experiments to recreate their species. Kara-sama had stored their corpses in her inventory and now we are in the process of cloning them. This will offer us a nice stealth communication network.

Me: As expected of Kara-sama

POV Jimbei

Diana: World Domination does not mean taking over and wearing a crown. We must rule it justly but also with power. We must hold it close but allow freedom. When we said we wish to rule the world, we meant all lands of the World, and that means the land under the sea.

Me: Knight of the Sea, Jimbei. You hold a task much different than the others. Go out and into the ocean and find out what lies in the deep for us. You may take whatever you wish but keep in contact of what it is we need to prepare.

Diana: If you can, make them your allies and subordinates. If not, try and understand who they are and what they want. If they do not negotiate, I give you permission to exterminate them. You may take the Leviathan with you. We shall open a *widen magic gate* for him wherever you are should you need his help.

Me: Thank you Kara, Diana-sama. I shall get going. This world's Oceans shall be yours to rule.

Finally, after so many years of letting people down...I can do my part.

Meanwhile what Kara is like right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtdN_GItH88