[One-Shot #90] Savage Sadistic

Midari x Reader

"I'm bored," Midari complained. "Only if someone would grant my desire."

Yuriko sighed, shaking her head in disapproval. "Maybe that should stay so."

Midari looked at her, clicking her tongue, frowning. "I thought Yumeko would do it, guess that's a no, it'll take too long with Kirari. I just need someone!"

"Somone, huh?" Runa take into her chair.

"What are you doing here?" Midari cocked an eyebrow. "Are you gonna give me--?"

"Ehehehehe, no, but I know someone who will." Runa giggled.

Midari stood up. "Who?! Finally!"

"Call her the savage sadistic." Runa informed. "You can meet her now in the library."

"Ha!" Midari walked out. "Thanks pip squeak."

"Hey!" Runa huffed, watching Midari leave. "Can't believe she fell for that."

"That girl," Yuriko sighed.

---

Midari walked in, seeing that it was almost empty, and made her way to the higher level. She saw you alone reading comfortable in your own space. She walked up, hands in her pocket, eyes watching intently. You turned around, cocking an eyebrow, and took out your headphones. Midari grinned, finding your facial appearance cute, and your eyes stellar.

"Hello," Midari put her leg on your chair. "They cal you the savage sadistic?"

You looked at her with widen eyes. You pinched your cheek, looking at her. "What did you just say?"

"What? Savage sadistic, no?"

You busted into laughter. "I don't know what joke this is, but no-one has ever called me that. Ahaha, so what really brings you here?"

Midari bit her lip. "Say, what game are you playing? You can grant my desire right?"

"What is that, huh?"

She pulled out her revolver, spinning the wheel, and placing the barrel to her temple. "Pulling the trigger, without knowing -- risking it all over nothing, but luck."

You rolled your shoulders. "Yeah, no."

Her shoulder dropped. "Hey! Come on, they call you savage sadistic for a reason, live up to it!"

"Hey, I don't know where you got that from, but that's -- for once -- is not a nickname I can take for myself."

"What nicknames do you then take. . ." She mumbled.

"Oh?" You pulled her to your lap, switching places, you in her lap. "I like a lot, maybe baby, honey, or even--"
Midari felt your breath against her ear, and she felt something else. "Y/N."

"Y/N?" She looked at you.

"My name," She pulled out her revolver. "Maybe I can be this so called, Savage Sadistic."

"Really?!" She looked at you, licking her lips.

"Yes, meet me here after school tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay," She felt you get off her, and you left with a small wave.

"Don't make me wait, Midari."

Her heart leaped in her chest.

---

"Thanks," Midari leaned back into her chair.

Runa looked at her confused. "For what?"

"For, you know, making me find her. The savage sadistic girl."

"That was true? Out of everyone it was someone who could do it. . ."

"Huh?" Midari looked over.

"Nothing!" Runa exclaimed. "I got things to do, I'm going to leave."

"Alright, Yuriko-?" She looked over. "Oh, guess she ain't here."

I found one.