[Scenario #56] Your Reaction: She's Flustered/Blushing

Yumemi Yumemite: "Don't be embarrassed, embrace your adorableness, and rock the stage to become the actress you always wanted to be!" You would kiss her forehead, seeing her blush grow was too much for you, so you pushed her onto the stage, and gave her a thumbs up.

Kirari Momobami: "Kirari, are you sick?" She wouldn't know what was happening, but the moment you touched her forehead to check her temperature was making her explode.

"I am fine, please there is no need for this."

"Don't be embarrassed, heh, you're so cute Kirari, even if you scare me sometimes, but in a good way."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "Ahahahahaha! How do you trip after talking a lot of stuff, you sure make a show. Hey, now, it was cute of you, klutz." She would be angry, but seeing your smile lightened up her heart. "Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want."

Runa Yomozuki: "So, how do I look?" She would be astonished to see you in the same identical animal onesie. She would look away, flustered by how cute you were. "You look, fine. . ."

Yumeko Jabami: "Yumeko! Meow~" She would had dressed you up in a kitty outfit, with ears and a tail, and would blush out of hearing your cute noise. "Y/N, you're so cute! Let's dress you up some more!"

"What, wait!"

Midari Ikishima: "Ah, shut your mouth brat!" She would blush by how your authorized voice was spectacular, and hot to her ears.

"Shot me."

"What the hell. . ."

"Leave me alone, Mary!"

Sayaka Igarashi: "Hey, Sayaka? You look cute today!" You would hug her from.behind, and she would become flustered by your warmth, and compliment. "Don't doubt it. I know you love back hugs."

"I like feeling your warmth around me."

"So cute!"

Meari Saotome: "What are you doing! You shouldn't look cute - I mean dress like that out in public!" She would cross her arms, and push you back into your room. "Mary, no need to flustered, I love you only!"

"Damn it. . ."

"What as that?"

"Nothing, dumbass."

Rei Batsubami: "You're going to f-feed - feed me?" She looked at you with a faint blush. "Is that bad, or would you enjoy it?" She would look away. "Very funny, Y/N."

"I never get to see your blush, it's very cute!"

"You're odd."

Ririka Momobami: "Why are you blushing? You just seen me now." She would look down. "I can't help it, you're so cute when you smile!" You laugh. "And your laugh is cute!"

"You're the cutest one here, Ririka. Boop!" She would look at you, and clumsy place the mask back on. "Don't hide!"