[One-Shot #53] Farewell, Momobami

Kirari x Insane Reader

"Kirari, the president of this very private academy that has a degrading view on those who are consider weak. Survival of the fittest? What an animalistic point of view. We aren't in a fish tank that you so believe to be true. You are the fisherman's son that plays with the fish, tortures them, and then for amusement you make them feel invisible, give them a chance to freedom, but pull them back by the hook. Pitiful little humans gambling for their amusement, to lose for yours."

You tighten your grip around her throat. "I'm what you fear, because I can take all of that way with a mere snap of the wrist. You shouldn't had me so close, I am not someone you should had been so cheery with. I don't have those feelings, or so, not in the way you do."

You stroke her face, her mouth covered with tape that still allows her beauty to be seen. You kiss the edge of the tape, licking her ear to see her face slightly glow red.

"I can have all the power by just killing you, but - I'm not sure you are even the mastermind in those type of family business. Even Sayaka doubted you, I'm sure time will tell, but will you see it come true? Probably not, I have some plans for you that are deemed to be inhumane, but you didn't have such humane thoughts anyway. Midari, will be next - her heart will have a hole in it the way she always begged for. The act you promised"

You laugh, her eyes deadpan, but you knew she was anxious. You also noticed her giving in. "And you will have your neck sliced open, for everyone to see that you aren't special."

She chuckled. "Laugh all you want. I can't change your personality, but I can sure change your fate to living; to death."

Slice.

"You look even better as your skin turns pale, and your eyes become dull." You kiss her lips. "I will become more than you ever were. I am the one you should've feared, but now your dead. Pathetic."

You throw the knife, and get off her lap to watch her body decay slowly while sipping the last tea she'll ever make. "You had the best taste in tea, too bad I won't be able to be servered by you again." You set the cup on the table, and leave with a grin on your face.

"Farewell, Momobami."