[Scenario #13] Her Reaction: You Doing Something Stupid

Yumemi Yumemite: Doing a Terrible dare by coloring your face purple with a marker.

"I hope that isn't permanent!"

"It's washable! See look, it even says!"

"You concern me."

Kirari Momobami: Stacking all of the counsels chairs, and falling off by climbing on them.

". . ."

"Don't look at me like that..."

"You can't be left alone."

Itsuki Sumeragi: By challenging someone powerful, but having her save you at the last second.

"Careful next time!"

"I wanted to show them I can defend myself!"

"Shush, you can prove yourself in other ways."

Runa Yomozuki: You getting stuck in a onesie by accidentally putting in on wrong.

"What's in that head of yours that thought this was a good idea?!"

"Give me credit, I'm not that stuck. My arms are just...help me."

"What the hell..."

Yumeko Jabami: You wanted to pull a prank on one of the council members, and she found out, but loves the risk.

"Don't worry, I'll help you."

"I thought this was the moment to yell at me for my riskful idea, but then again -- it's you."

"Do you want me too?"

Midari Ikishima: She tricked you into pranking Meari, but you ended up with a concussion at the end.

"Ahahahahaha! You fell for it!"

"Don't laugh at me!"

"Don't pout, aww you look so cute with your head in a bandage."

Sayaka Igarashi: You were running around in your socks in the council room, and fell on your head.

"Seriously?"

"I see-e-e-e three of you-u-u-u..."

"Oh great."

Meari Saotome: You were jumping on her bed, not caring about the consequences if you fell, but it happened anyway.

"Sometimes I find it hard to understand how I fell for you when you act like this!"

"Was that a joke? Like you fell for me when I fell for you?"

"Shut up..."

Rei Batsubami: You were provoking some of the former council students, before she pulled you away.

"This won't happen again."

"They shall see!"

"No they shall not."

Ririka Momobami: You were just trying to impress the cute girl, but slipping, and falling wasn't the best idea.

"Promise me you won't do this again, I don't want you to get hurt!"

"But it was cool though?!"

"It was. . .until you fell goofball."