[Scenario #65] Her Reaction: Somone Flirts With You

Yumemi Yumemite: She saw it while she was performing, finishing the song she rushed over to you being uncomfortable. "If you want to keep your job, I'll ask you to leave my girlfriend alone."

Kirari Momobami: She would watch it with amusement, but would deal with the person after you would distracted/walked away awkwardly. "Whom do we have here, someone who is brave, or a complete idiot? She is mine, It's best to leave."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would pull you to her side, pointing her finger to the person that was going over her limits.
The person would be cocky to see the girl before she would smirk, menacingly, towards them. "I won't hesitate to destroy those that don't know when to stop."

Runa Yomozuki: She would watch a simple gamble that you were going to win, when the opponent was desperate, and was flirting with you without shame. Runa couldn't intervene, but she did watch you obliterate the game.

"I'll catch up to you, Y/N. I have someone to deal with." She would stop in front of the enemy, lollipop on mouth. "It seems no-one disciplined you when you were a child, I can always help you out with that."

Yumeko Jabami: She hugged you from behind, the moment she felt you tense, she knew the look on the person in front of her. They were flirting with you, she held you tighter. Her eyes turn crimson, her mouth to your ear. She spoke to you, and the person that dared to go for you.

"If I ever see you near her, I wouldn't like to see the way you'd look tomorrow." She kissed you. "Shall we go, darling?"

Midari Ikishima: She placed her arm over your shoulder, her eyes with mixed emotions, but her hand gripped her gun. "I don't think you'll like to gamble against me? I am always dying to have someone shoot me, or the other way around in this instance."

Sayaka Igarashi: She would always sit by you, like she did with the President, but this time someone dared to be bold, and make a move against you with her in their view. She pulled out her tazer, walking in front of you. "Leave her, or I'll have you tazed."

Meari Saotome: She was furious, walking over to the person that was flirting, grabbing them by the collar, and pinning them to the wall. "You dumbass, she's my girl. I would kick your ass if she wasn't hear right now."

Rei Batsubami: She wasn't having it, but she came up to you, with a calm smile. Soon, she grabbed the person's wrist that was about to be placed on you. She held it tight, to make a quiet statement, before they left with a scowl.

"I don't need words to make a statement, I already have you."

Ririka Momobami: She was conflicted, someone was flirting with you, but she wasn't confident in herself to make sure they wouldn't bother you again. Soon that changed, she saw the person's hands all over you. She came up from behind, speaking.

"This is a disgrace," She startled the person. "Messing with a Momobami's girl, I hope you know the consequences."