[One-Shot #33 Kirari] Sturdy Hatred [2/5]

Requested: N/A

Warning: Suicidal Themes, Angst, May be cringy

Words: 486

---

She vowed she wouldn't treat you as a pawn nor a toy for her games, but a person doesn't change over a day - words that can exist with no meaning. Blue eyes that hide conflict from the ill-intentions from her soul. She may be a face of a family name, but she is no true idol in your eyes.

One bullet.

"Fool me once."

Second bullet.

"Shame on you."

Third bullet.

"Fool me twice."

Fourth bullet.

"Shame on me."

Fifth bullet.

"For giving you."

Sixth bullet.

"A second chance."

Loaded.

"The pain you caused me, is so devastating. Isn't it Kirari?" You look behind at the tense girl in the door way. "We have been together for so long - we made love - kissed and held each other at our worse. Yet," You chuckled. "It was a way for you to use me like you did a year ago, you bastard."

"Y/N." She began, and you pointed the gun at her chest. "You don't get to speak one dirty word from those blue lips of yours." You laughed, delusional from the torture you kept enduring. "You said you loved me, took my heart into yours, and you crushed it like bubble wrap."

"You are right." She said, her lips firm.

"So you admit it, after those pitiful words meant as apologies you finally grew the balls to say you used me - like a fucking pawn." You laughed, pointing the gun to your head. "Would it bring you joy if I were to shoot myself in front of you?"

Her eyes widen. "No, Y/N-"

"Shut up! All your cries are in vain, you don't mean them - if you did we wouldn't be in this toxic situation, now would we?" You cocked the gun, and aggressively forced the barrel at your temple. "You are no hero - just a villain in my story."

"..." She looked to the ground.

"Wow, the famous President with the sickening games is now shameful? The hell is this world coming too?" You shrugged. "Any last words before I leave?"

"I love you."

"And I fucking hate your entire existence." You began to shoot before she tackled you, and held your head close. "Stop! Stop! STOP IT!" You cried into her chest while her heart beat for miles.

Sturdy hatred for an unbelievable nightmare that has consumed you from head to toe in a game of cat and mouse. A suicidal Y/N has lost her mind in the ocean blue eyes of Kirari Momobami.

She has you around her finger, and is never going to let you go - not by someone random and never by your hand.

She is no hero, she is a devious villain.

Containing the sturdy hatred of your soul.

She has you now, you are just a pawn.

In her sickening game.

Of Cat and Mouse.