[One-Shot #18 Ririka] But It Was Me, Kirari!

Requested: FinnySan

Pairing: Confused Reader

Warning: None

Words: 353

---

Ririka wasn't the most confident in herself, and she had asked her intimidating sister if she would play as her to see if Y/N would say yes to her personal question. Kirari said yes to her pitiful sister, and got herself ready to display herself to Y/N.

"Hey, Ririka!" You called.

You set up a small picnic to send time with the cute sister alone. You had a bright smile on your face, and gestured her over. Kirari smiled at your obviousness.

"Hi!" Kirari chirped.

"I got all your favorites!" You pulled them out of the basket, and set them down gently.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Don't be shy now, eat up!" You insisted.

***

"I have something to say." She spoke, and twiddled with her fingers awkwardly. "I l-like you."

"I like you too, Rirkia!" You smiled, innocently.

"No, Y/N. I like you more than a f-friend." She blushed.

"That's good news because I like you more than a friend too!" You spoke, and grabbed her hands.

"Now, before you do anything. You wanted to say that to Ririka, but it was me, Kirari!" She said.

You looked at her dumbfounded. "I, uh, never expected you to say that."

"Now, my sister over there, is now happy and less afraid." She said.

"You did this for your sister." You smirked. "How thoughtful."

"Whatever." She smiled.

***

"Y/N! You like me too!" She cried, hugging you.

"Who couldn't like a cute girl like you, huh?" You said, and kissed her forehead. "After all, Kirari was very convincing at playing you."

"I'm sorry, I was scared, and thought She would do a lot better." She sighed.

"Don't doubt yourself, I would have loved your stuttering mess if I could hear those sweet words come out of your cute mouth."

"I l-like y-you more than a f-f-friend!"

"There you go cutie!" You smiled. "I couldn't be more proud than I am with you in my arms."

"Hehe!" She giggled.

---

I had go put that JoJo Reference - Ken