[Scenario #39] Her Reaction: You Get Hurt/Lose A Body Part During A Gamble

Yumemi Yumemite: She would get shocked and angered by the thought of you getting hurt, but this wasn't about you being hurt for the fun of it. She loved you, and would never put you in harms way when it came to a gamble, she wasn't in control, and was stuck watching you suffer for her saving.

"You'll pay for this!"

Kirari Momobami: She thought she should host a dangerous gamble, but she wouldn't put you in any harm unless she knew you had a high chance of defeating/figuring out the puzzle. She would act amused, slowly getting into the opponent, but after words she would be ruthless against them for hurting the one she held dear.

"You may have won that battle, but you won't live long to see the war."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She may collect nails from her own opponents, but she would never want to take your whole finger for herself. She would be angered, and ready to take that person down, but would be calmed down by you.

"They deserve what's coming for them!"

"Taking action will make it worse!"

Runa Yomozuki: She can't really do much, she's just a host -- nothing more, but watching you suffer from the consequences of losing the gamble had placed a bad taste in her mouth. She wasn't usually herself, she was conflicted -- you didn't deserve the punishment, but she only could stand back and watch the chaos happen, and take care of you afterwards.

"Curse me."

"Come on, it's not that bad. Don't beat yourself up about it."

Yumeko Jabami: She may put herself in danger in varies ways when gambling, but she was undoubtedly concerned knowing you had suffered a gamble lost with a injury. She would try to cheer you up in anyway, but would silently take revenge by getting inside the opponent's head, and let them drive themselves insane for the humor.

"Don't sorry they've been taken care of, now let's help you."

"Oh, alright!"

Midari Ikishima: She wasn't all that upset, as her mind loves the pain and risk of being harmed, although she would cherish the injury/severed lost part with her heart. Talking the story with pride, and adoration. She would use for intimation against opponents, but wouldn't take it to far as you were still recovering/getting use to it.

"Like a huge battle scar, my special kind of her."

"Speical? You do this all the time!"

Sayaka Igarashi: She would be scared for your safety, and intrud on the gamble saying idiotic, but brave words of using herself as the dummy for the punishment, but would end up failing or making you hurt emotionally because she was now the one taking the consequences of the gamble. She would take care of her, and worry non-stop/checking on the injury daily. She wouldn't leave your side, and would always protect you from ill-intentions(or try).

"You can't just do that!"

"Then don't try to intervene! I'm doing this for you - don't get hurt because of me when I can protect youn from enduring that!"

Meari Saotome: She would sit in silence, clenching her teeth watching thr gamble, but will Yumeko by her side, the crazed girl joined in - trying to reassure Mary that she'll help you out the situation, but would end up being the one hurt. If she wasn't there and, you end up hurt - she would scold you, but furiously help you recover from your injury.

"Don't you try that again, use some common sense. . . .dummy."

"B-but I'm your dummy!"

Rei Batsubami: She wouldn't be fully aware on your gamble as she was getting use to ghe school and the enviroment, but upon hearing scattered rumors of your lost and person in the infirmary she would rush on over, and watch you until you were on your feet from the devastating gamble you had to endure alone.

"You cannot take in on a irrational gamble when it affects you physically. I don't want to see you here again."

"Yes, I'm sorry."

Ririka Momobami: She would be terrified, after all everyone here could be ruthless when gambling, but you - the one she loves - getting her was unbearable to hear amongst the school. She would rush over to the infirmary to see you awake with bandages amongst your body, and a childish grin on your face when seeing her.

"Don't act all cute, y-you're hurt!"

"But you're here and I feel like I can lift a building."

"Shush. . . ."