[One-Shot #6 Midari] Do You WANT Me Dead!?

Requested: FakeFaceWeeb

Warnings: Midari being Midari

Words: 336

---

"Hm, maybe a little extreme game of Nerf Guns?" Midari said, cradling her gun to her face.

You look at her with pure horror, and bewilderment. You didn't think about her using her real gun, although she joked about it then and there, but you just wanted to smack your head against a wall.

"Come on! Wouldn't it be fun?!" She exclaimed, her tongue out.

"By fun do you mean killing me?!" You shouted, dumbfounded.

"When you put it that way it seems idiotic, but wouldn't the thought of it be exciting?" She said. "And seeing your face withering in pain seems cute in a way."

"Do you WANT me dead?!" You shout, glaring at her.

"Well no..." She trailed off.

"Then the answer is no!" You hissed.

"Okay..." She wasn't going to follow your order, she wanted to her how it would go.

***

"Go!" You dive into cover, a fort made out of pillows and tables with ammo right at your finger tips. Although, picking up ever Nerf bullet after is going to be a pain, but it's worth the fun with your girlfriend.

You heard a odd sound, like something had dropped, but you didn't dwell on it since she said she wouldn't bring her real gun into this.

"You okay?" You shouted.

"Me? Oh, I'm quite fine." She giggled.

When another loud sound came from her side, the bullet went through the pillow, slicing your side.

"What the? WHAT THE HELL, MIDARI?!" You break free from your cover, and shot bullet after bullet at her. "Although, a real bullet is making me bleed precious blood, I won by your recklessness."

"Darn, red makes you shine."

"I hate you." You groan.

"No, you love me." She kissed you.

***

"What the -- what just happened?!" Meari shouted.

"It seems that a Nerf battle gone wrong and right." Yumeko said.

"Oh my god, they are such children." Meari face palmed.

"I find their love amusing."

"Of course you do."