[Scenario #18] Aftercare

Requested: What_A_H03

Yumemi Yumemite: She would sooth you with a relaxing song, a comb her hands through your hair to make you go to sleep.

Kirari Momobami: She would hold you close, stroking you softly to drift you to sleep.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would ask you for anything you needed at the moment, being gentle and caring.

Runa Yomozuki: She would let you calm down with a little game watching, allowing yourself to relax until you were ready to fall asleep.

Yumeko Jabami: She would do little circles on your back, saying sweet things in your ears coaxing you into sleeping.

Midari Ikishima: She would let you sleep on top of her so she could fell your breathing, massaging you.

Sayaka Igarashi: She would ask if you wanted water or to take a shower, anything sweet she could do for you so you could regain your strength.

Meari Saotome: She would be worried, wanting you to be comfortable while you calmed down. Holding you close(unless you didn't want to).

Rei Batsubami: She would force you to take a shower, allowing the both of you to regain your formal hygiene, but she would ask you if you were alright in the process.

Ririka Momobami: She would cuddle into you, sweetly cradling your body into hers, she would sweetly kiss you around your face.