[Scenario #42] Her Reaction: You're Autistic

Yumemi Yumemite: She'll be annoyed by your behavior, but would be apologetic after understand why is was that way. She would try to make you comfortable, and would try to understand you better before jumping to conclusions.

Kirari Momobami: She would find you interesting, her first impression was just you being intimated until she figured out way you acted the way you do. She would try to understand you more, taking her time to meet with you alone unbeknownst to those of the council.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would be offended by your lack of eye contact, but would be informed by friends, and would apologise for her unnecessary assumption. She would find her adorable, and would protect you from Mary's bantering and Yumeko's hug attacks.

Runa Yomozuki: She would make jokes, but as soon as she got to know you better she became for considerate. She would be feisty/overprotective of you when others come around.

Yumeko Jabami: She would find you adorable, but would accidently cross some lines. She was very caring and kind, never forcing you into a gamble, and would scary other those that would.

Midari Ikishima: She would be chaotic, teasing you when she first met you, but came to a point where she would protect you from harm, and hang out with you than her other deeds.

Sayaka Igarashi: She would be very polite, asking if anything waa making you uncomfortable if you had any questions. She would have her tazer on her whenever the two of you hangout or hangout with the council.

Meari Saotome: She be offended, and speak her mind by your lack of manners, but upon hearing rumors that you were Autistic she came up to you and stubbornly apologizes, and kept you by her side all the time after that.

Rei Batsubami: She would understand the moment she came up to you. She would ask simple questions to get to know you more, and would keep you company. Allowing you to talk without any other unnecessary eyes.

Ririka Momobami: She would be scared that you weren't looking at her, but she would be gentle and caring once understanding. She would try to get you away from gambles, and try to add you to the council for protection.