[One-Shot #81] Christmas [2/5]

Yumeko and Mary

[Doesn't necessarily happen on Christmas Day]

It was the usually spot in the library, Mary and Yumeko were talking among themselves. Yumeko held a tiny wrapped gift in her lap. Mary face was flustered, her teeth nipping at her lip. Yumeko laughed at Mary's adorbale worry.

"What if she doesn't like it," Mary mumbled.

"Of course she'll love it!" Yumeko touched Mary's hand. "She loves anything you give her."

"She could just be being polite!" Mary hissed. "You know who she is, with that smile, and her gentle voice--"

Yumeko looked at her with a bright smile. "This is the first time you spoken out loud about her! Aww, are you feeling the holiday cheer?"

Mary tch-ed. "No!"

Yumeko looked behind Mary. "Look who's coming! Hello, Y/N!" She ran over to her, placing the small gift in front of Mary to hide, and hugged you.

"Woah! What's the deal?" You laughed.

"Glad to see you!" She said.

"Mary?" You called. "I didn't think to see you, how are you? Thought you didn't really care about the holidays."

"Why do people keep saying that, I care!" Mary said.

Yumeko nuzzled into your side. "She's blushing, no need to be embarrassed."

"Who's embarrassed, dumbass?!"

Yumeko ran back to the table, you following after her, and hide the gift behind her back. You cocked an eyebrow, crossing your arms.

"What are you doin'?" You asked.

"Mary?" Yumeko winks.

Did she just wink at me? Mary sighed. She walked up to see, and forcefully pushed the gift to you. "Here."

You smiled, laughing purely, and took the gift. "Mary! The wrapping paper -- did you pick it?"

"Yeah, why?" She asked.

"It's so cute!"

She blushed. "Shut up, and open it, will you?"

It was a small ring. "What's this?" You looked at, and placed it on your ring.

"It's the same as mine, I thought you'd like. I saw it in a shop, Christmas is here soon..." She mumbled.

You kissed her cheek. "You're so sweet, thank you Mary."

"My turn!"

Yumeko held out her gift. You opened it and it was a little trinket of a bear. You giggled, finding the same bear so adorable.

"Yumeko! It's so cute!" You jumped into her arms, nuzzled your nose into her neck. "This is the best thing I've ever gotten."

"Sorry it was small." Yumeko said.

"Don't apologize, It's perfect. You guys, I'm so glad I met you. This is the best thing, I love you."

Mary stopped you from moving.

"Uh?" You looked at her, and frowned.

She hugged you. Herself.

"Group hug!" Yumeko joined it.

"Yumeko! Wait your turn! Yumeko!"

You giggled, happy to have them.

---

Christmas Countdown! Who do you want to see next?

Midari and Sayaka

Yumemi and Rei

Runa and Itsuki