[One-Shot #19 Kirari] New Interactions [2/2]

Requested: GabrielOwen6

Pairing: Autistic Reader

Warnings: None

Words: 365

---

You appreciated the little coin Kirari gave you to cope with new interactions amongst the students. It was terrifying at first, most were frustrated with your lack of 'manners', and others were uncomfortable, but some understood you which was comforting.

Kirari watched you from afar, loving you from a distance. It was peaceful between the both of you, although she doesn't know if you would handle her confession. The two of you have grown a strong bond together, hers has traveled into a love for you.

She didn't want to ruin what she had, but she wasn't happy with it. She took a risk, and invited you into the council room, and you walked in before meeting her. You didn't say anything, a little anxious as you twiddled with the coin. She smiled at you, and took your hand to a desk with a dim lit candle.

"This is for you." She said, letting go.

"T-thank you." You smiled, and looked at the food prepared for you two.

"I hope you enjoy [favorite food]."

"It's my favorite, t-thanks, Kirari." You said, and ate a bit.

She watched you with a smile, barely paying attention to her food. She kept you after you finished, so she could confess.

"Y/N, I want to talk to you about something dear to me." She said.

"O-okay!" You said, listening.

"I have been growing feelings for you since the day we met." She confessed. "Although it is new to me, I want to accept it, and confess it to you."

"W-woah, um, I believe we share those feelings together." You replied.

"Really?" She smiled. "That's wonderful news."

"O-of course, you've b-been there for me than a-anyone else." You said.

She intertwined your hands together. "I am happy that we share the same feelings, I didn't want to ruin what we had."

"You wouldn't had ruined a-anuthing, Kirari." You gave her hand a squeeze, not knowing what else to do.

"We will grow together, and make new interactions between us every day." She said. "You are mine."

"A-and you are m-mine?"

"Yes, very much."