[One-Shot #41 Kirari] Hidden

Requested: wheredeavocados

Pairing: Tourette Kirari

Warning: None

Words: 347

---

Kirari is the face of the academy, and along that she has secrets within the student council, and herself. It was hidden behind walls, and she had no intentions of anyone noticing or finding out her secret, but you unknowingly did anyway.

You wandered into the council room to find the President grunting and having spasms. You knew she was frustrated, but the moment she laid eyes on you her world broke. She wasn't someone to express her emotions as vividly as she was doing with you.

She was vulnerable in the dark lit room all by herself watching the clock tik by. You didn't expect to see such a horrified expression; small fragile tears to edge themselves down her graceful skin.

"Kirari?" You spoke her name, the silence being disturbed. "It's okay."
Rushed air was wheezed out of Kirari, unwanted movements rocked her body.

"Kirari, I may only be a shadow in the council room, but you shouldn't hide something that is apart of you."

"I didn't want anyone to find out!" She cried. "It's the survive of the fitest."

"Not in this instance, now please," You walked to her side. "Don't keep something so important away from me."

"Why would you care?" She laughed, grunting.

"Because -- I care about you. We'll learn together on how to adapt, slowly edge our way to being opened about it."

Her head spasmed. "No! You s-shouldn't be here!"

"I don't care if you want me here or not - this is bothering you, and the look on your face scared me. I don't want you to live in fear of people knowing. We can keep a secret from the others, but please don't keep it away from me."

"Alright."

"It's a hidden piece of you I just unlocked, I wonder what else you are hiding." You smiled.

The evolution of trust and chemistry.
Maybe something good will come out of this.

"Now, let's get out of the dark! It's all gloomy makin' me tired, hmm?"

"Heh, if you I-insist."