[One-Shot #37 Yumeko] Mockery [3/3]

Requested: N/A

Song: "Bury a Friend" - Billie Elish

Warning: Crazy Reader

Words: 1306

---

What do you want from me?
Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering?
What do you know?

"Who is the girl?" Sayaka asked. "She just appeared out of no-where, and is striking havoc in the school!"

"Calm down, Sayaka." Kirari said, looking over at Yumeko with an amused grin. "She could be after your position!"

"Not exactly," Yuemko spoke. "Her name is Y/N L/N, she isn't after the President herself she is after power that comes with the school."

"Why would she want this lame school?" Midari exclaimed.

"Midari have some courtesy!" Yuriko intervened. "What, she is just some chick with a few billion yen? So what? What's the most damage she could do, a new decoration?"

"She's more than that." Kirari said. "But she is running wild, and out anyone's control."

"Madam President." Sayaka winced.

Why aren't you scared of me?

Why do you care for me?
When we all fall asleep
Where do we go?

"So, you knew about her, and you didn't bother to mention that?" Meari snapped. "She isn't just a threat to the council, but everyone in this entire school!" Meari smashed her fist onto the table. "You can't just say something absurd, and expect us to understand!"

"Well, I knew you wouldn't understand." Kirari chuckled.

"She is the baleful woman. She strikes in the dark, and takes what she once without any mercy." Yumeko said.

"Sounds like someone I know." Midari mumbled. "She seems lovely."

"What don't we just run her out?!" Sayaka suggested, viciously.

"It's not that simple, honey." Kirari said. "She isn't that easy to fool."

"How are you so sure?" Meari asked.

"Because," Kirari eyes shine blue. "She's listening to us right now."

Say it, spit it out, what is it exactly

You're payin'? Is the amount cleanin' you out, am I satisfactory?
Today, I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly
The way I'm drinkin' you down
Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me

The sound of distant mockery of clapping echoed down the hallway into the council meeting room. The girl of the hour walked in with a childish grin, a faint blush.

"Kirari Momobami, you always seem to amaze me more every time I hear your name told out in public." You smile. "But I'm not here for a simple chat amongst friends." You chuckled. "After all, my time is limited, and I don't want to waste anyone it."