[Scenario #66] Her Reaction: You Break Up

Yumemi Yumemite: Her stage presence would become forced, and her lovely spirit would decrease.

Kirari Momobami: She would become more vicious to people who would go against her. She wouldn't care to people's needs anymore.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would be silent, barely with the trio, itching for gambles to take her mind off the break up.

Runa Yomozuki: She would stay up, going back into her unhealthy sleep schedule, and more be more feisty when hosting a gamble.

Yumeko Jabami: Would lose her cute personality, to only be manipulating and heartless to anyone.

Midari Ikishima: She would become more suicidal, but would still act like herself, to those that only see her as desperate.

Sayaka Igarashi: She would still be the dull-eyed girl, but now she doesn't care for the council or who would lead it.

Meari Saotome: She would be more aggressive, dismissing anyone who would ask her concerning questions, and sometimes joins Yumeko in a reckless gamble without a thought.

Rei Batsubami: She wouldn't be the kind soul many girls thought she was, helping others wasn't on her mind. Her only main objective now was winning over the election.

Ririka Momobami: She would become depressed, she was attached to you, she loved you, but now it was all in the past. And she was once alone again to only favor her sister, and her family name.