[Scenario #6] Her Reaction: You're Sick

Yumemi Yumemite: She would stop everything she was doing just to take care of you. Even if it cost her various cancelled shows.

Kirari Momobami: She would tease you left and right, playfully kiss you on the lips just for you to blush and push her away. "Now you're going to be sick!"

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would gladly take care of you, even if she misses something important like school.

Runa Yomozuki: She wouldn't really know how, she would let you watch her games until you felt better.

Yumeko Jabami: She would cuddle up to you if you're okay with her doing so. She would tease you as well, but wouldn't go to far, knowing you weren't at your best.

Midari Ikishima: She was already bad at taking care of herself, so she woild be terrible at taking care of you alone.  You were very stubborn as well.

"I got this! Outta my way!"

Sayaka Igarashi: Shw would treat you like a goddess. Letting you sleep while she watched carefully, making sure you didn't worsen.

Meari Saotome: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF BED?! DON'T MAKE ME KICK YOUR ASS, Y/N! THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IN THE LAST FIVE SECONDS!"

Rei Batsubami: She put a wet cloth over your head and feed you soup over the time. Making sure you were having fun at your worse.

Ririka Momobami: She be strong for you, but you'll tease her just for the fun of it. You couldn't help yourself.