[One-Shot #9 Kirari] New Understandings [1/2]

Requested: GabrielOwen6

Pairing: Autistic Reader

Warnings: None

Words: 460

---

You weren't very known nor did you have a lot of friends in the school alone. You were always practicing your gambling skills alone with no-one watching, relaxing it was without someone patronizing you. Kirari had her eyes on you, she didn't quite understand her own interests for you, but talking to you made her world a whole lot brighter.

She followed you into an empty classroom, watching yourself peaceful taking out a deck and shuffling them about. She silently crept into the seat in front of you, turning a chair to face you. You looked up, and swiftly glanced back down, not knowing what to do. She watched you intensely, waiting if you would ask her why she was with you, but you didn't.

Not making any eye-contact, you paid attention to the deck of cards, shuffling them still. She tilted her head, and forced your head to her. You look at her blue eyes, then quickly to the floor not knowing why she was here, and it was making you anxious. She was amused, and looked at your [color eyes], finding them beautiful.

"Y/N, you must wonder why I am here." She said, letting go of your chin.

You glance back at the cards, and took an ace into your hand to fiddle with. You focused on it, and then spoke. "Y-yeah, I am wondering."

"And that is fair, but I'm drawn to you for a reason I can't understand." She said. "Now I know why, a new understanding I found that makes you worth my time."

"What i-is that?" You asked, flipping the card back and forth. She cup your face with one hand, and gently pet your cheek. You tensed up, your heart beating fast.

"Why don't you tell me." She smiled.

"I-I'm," You swallowed down saliva. "Autistic."

"So I was right." Kirari stood up, and tilted your chin, glancing down at her shirt. She kissed the top of your head. "Meet me back here again?"

"Sure." You replied.

***

Days have past, and you were getting used to her company. You loved it. She wasn't confused on your behaviour, but intrigued. She didn't get frustrated with you, she cared for you than anyone else.

"I have a treat." Kirari said. "For you."

"And t-that is?" You stuttered.

"Here." She handled you a tiny token, a gambling token, but it seemed valuable. "When you are talking to someone else, use this to calm your nerves or pay attention too."

"T-thank you, Kirari." You took it, and studied it.

"Anything for you." She said, gently hugging you, and kissing your head.

You smiled into her warmth. She was prefect for you.