[One-Shot #17 Yumemi] Out Of The Bunch

Requested: GabrielOwen6

Pairing: Autistic Reader

Warnings: None

Words: 346

---

You don't do things on your own, with friends it's more comfortable and less stressful, but you had an invite to a secret fan-meeting with her -- an idol that you admire.

You walked into the the fan-meet, and saw no-one else, you start to get nervous as Yumemi watched you from her stage. You sat down in the front row, and she smiled.

"Welcome!" She chripped.

"H-Hi." You said looking at her microphone.

"I saw you the other day, and I didn't k know how to get your attention, so I told myself to send you an invite to meet with me personal. Many had told me you were a big fan!" She said.

"Y-yeah!" You said, getting excited.

"But they also said you were different." She said.

You felt a slight ting of doubt hit your heart. "Someone out of the bunch, someone special." She smiled. "I picked you."

"R-really?" You fiddled with you thumb. "That's c-cool!"

"Of coure, you want to join me up here?" She said, softy. You hesitated, but joined her out of temptation.

"Good." You sat next to her. "You are different, I like different. May you join me at my show tomorrow?"

"S-sure!" You said, not looking at her face. She smiled, and sang you a little song to calm your nerves.

"Fly me to the moon. Let me sing among those stars. Let me see what spring is like - On Jupiter and Mars." She sang. "In other words, hold my hand. In other words, baby kiss me." She tapped her foot, and you joined in.

"Fill my heart with song. Let me sing for ever more. You are all I long for -
all I worship and adore." You blush. "In other words, please be true. In other words, I love you." You two sang to the very end.

"Feeling better?" She said.

"It was beautiful, t-thank you." You said, smiling.

"Anytime, little one." She said, holding you close to her side.